Old 05-18-2006, 10:28 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol, Joe calm down now.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:20 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joe Overton
You know ,you would think sometimes Bret ports heads....
You would think sometimes you could build motors... lord knows you don't port heads with what you say/think
Old 05-19-2006, 02:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SStrokerAce
You would think sometimes you could build motors... lord knows you don't port heads with what you say/think
Aaaaa....knife in the back....Bret, do you give a reach around with that...
Old 05-19-2006, 04:56 AM
11 Second Club

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends. why can't we be friends
Old 05-19-2006, 09:28 AM
9 Second Club

You know Travis Trit made a country song just for you few years back...

" I wanna be somebody"

As for motors , when you ready to bring something to the table let me know..I have nothing to prove here or any other forum ....
As for heads , you need to get off the pipe.... evidentally you can't read or either you like to blow things into something they are not..

Second place sucks, too bad thats where you'll always be !!!

Old 05-19-2006, 10:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

You know ,you would think sometimes Bret ports heads....
Would you prefer a cam designer who was totally ignorant of airflow dynamics, or am I missing something?
Old 05-19-2006, 11:30 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by thesoundandthefury
Would you prefer a cam designer who was totally ignorant of airflow dynamics, or am I missing something?

LOL ofcourse you have to know some things, but then again you have to know alot more than that,,, Its takes a bunch of knowledge from intake resonance to exaust... the whole car comes into consideration,including the limits of tuning ability.... Is posting this info pertinent to the entire community, to deem you are a cam designer??? Last I checked there is no PHD in cam designing....Anybody can come in here and say they are cam designer .
Old 05-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Banned

Wow, you really have your panties in a bunch over this don't you? lol I'm glad I garner so much of your attention Joe it's a hell of a compliment but I swear I don't bat for that team buddy so don't get your hopes up.

Bret
Old 05-19-2006, 12:26 PM
9 Second Club

Wow, you really have your panties in a bunch over this don't you? lol I'm glad I garner so much of your attention Joe it's a hell of a compliment but I swear I don't bat for that team buddy so don't get your hopes up.

Bret
Compliment??? lol Your callout has been on the table for 3 years...Just wondering when, as you would say "PONY UP" and back up all this technical info you spout about. Power numbers are known , timeslips are known you have your goals ..Now run along now and keep working on beating them, rather than talk like you are somebody...

BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!! Joe dont share tech info...BLAH BLAH BLAH My cams make more torque across the curve... BLAH BLAH BLAH

See while you are selling yourself to the internet world ..I turn out cars that you could only wish you could attach your name too... so as I said run along and let the cars speak for themselves....Cause your B/S and lack of anything other than a dyno graph is getting old.....
Old 05-19-2006, 01:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To me the LE craze seems to be like the pacesetter craze, everyones buying them, but they are teh cheapest, not the best. I've seen quite a few threads with LE setups on cz28.com where 383's dont even break 400rwhp with the le3 setup. That could be because the rest of the setup is **** too though....
Old 05-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Banned

Keep running your mouth like that your likely to have to pull your foot out of it.

Bret
Old 05-19-2006, 01:35 PM
9 Second Club

Keep running your mouth like that your likely to have to pull your foot out of it.

Bret

Until you put up something other than a dyno graph.... your foot will remain in yours....
Old 05-19-2006, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Until you put up something other than a dyno graph.... your foot will remain in yours....
Hey Joe,

Would you be up for a heads up race against something Bret built as long as their were set rules for chassis, engine, etc..?

I was thinking...

Stock Suspension, F-body, Certain weight (low 3XXXlbs), EFI...

You guys work out the engine building compeition part. Just putting it out on the table.

Floyd.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
To me the LE craze seems to be like the pacesetter craze, everyones buying them, but they are teh cheapest, not the best. I've seen quite a few threads with LE setups on cz28.com where 383's dont even break 400rwhp with the le3 setup. That could be because the rest of the setup is **** too though....

and they gave me **** for buying AFR, but oh well
Old 05-19-2006, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
Thats funny, because I know a kid I went to school with who spent over $20,000 in his engine, including AFR heads, and couldnt hit 400rwhp either with a 383 LS6. And the rest of his setup wasnt ****.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Launching!

400hp ain't jack.....I got that with HOME ported heads, 228/224 comp cam through a 9" rearend (M6)

20k in an engine should be 600hp IMHO...no less
Old 05-19-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RedsTA
Thats funny, because I know a kid I went to school with who spent over $20,000 in his engine, including AFR heads, and couldnt hit 400rwhp either with a 383 LS6. And the rest of his setup wasnt ****.
for and LS engine.. yeah he should be way up there with $20,000
Old 05-19-2006, 03:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Compliment??? lol Your callout has been on the table for 3 years...Just wondering when, as you would say "PONY UP" and back up all this technical info you spout about. Power numbers are known , timeslips are known you have your goals ..Now run along now and keep working on beating them, rather than talk like you are somebody...

BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!! Joe dont share tech info...BLAH BLAH BLAH My cams make more torque across the curve... BLAH BLAH BLAH

See while you are selling yourself to the internet world ..I turn out cars that you could only wish you could attach your name too... so as I said run along and let the cars speak for themselves....Cause your B/S and lack of anything other than a dyno graph is getting old.....
Man you really are a *****. Your not hated because your succesful(you are, no arguments there). Your hated because your an ******* and find a way to show it to everyone possible. Yeah its your cam/tuning that makes the rest of the car fast. You say what you do is just a hobby...but theres obviously more to it because your butt-hurt enough about Lloyd and your business relationship going sour that you need to ruin every thread you post in by throwing **** around at Bret. I personally know Bret, and he has a great deal of respect for you and never said anything remotely bad about you until you started bashing him.

I do have a car that Bret has a hand in building, and it certainly isn't a trailer queen/race car. Perhaps when its all finished i can invite you to a race, maybe then you will think hes the real deal?
Old 05-19-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigKap94z
Man you really are a *****. Your not hated because your succesful(you are, no arguments there). Your hated because your an ******* and find a way to show it to everyone possible. Yeah its your cam/tuning that makes the rest of the car fast. You say what you do is just a hobby...but theres obviously more to it because your butt-hurt enough about Lloyd and your business relationship going sour that you need to ruin every thread you post in by throwing **** around at Bret. I personally know Bret, and he has a great deal of respect for you and never said anything remotely bad about you until you started bashing him.

I do have a car that Bret has a hand in building, and it certainly isn't a trailer queen/race car. Perhaps when its all finished i can invite you to a race, maybe then you will think hes the real deal?
I'm trying to get a race set up here, just waiting for Joe O's reply.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MUSTANGEATER
I'm trying to get a race set up here, just waiting for Joe O's reply.
Cool hopefully it can pan out and we can see some results.

Quick Reply: AFR 180cc or LE3 208cc or AI 190cc