LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LT's Must be Coated??

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006 | 06:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Camaroguy22
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.
Me> you...

don't be mad at me because you're too poor , and have an LT1...The LS1 is nothing to take pride in either...

Get a real car...Damn rednecks...
Old 06-08-2006 | 06:40 AM
Banned

lmao, josh.. ahve your been drinkking dtonight?!
Old 06-08-2006 | 06:49 AM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
Prime example of the losers excuse right there...

Me> your income...
I don't give a **** what your income is you snotty ****. I give you the freedom to enjoy that income, remember that. Come over here where the real men are sweating our asses off and getting shot at, then talk ****. Oh wait, you might break a nail, and get a little dusty....

And besides, I can buy your car cash right now, so get your income bull **** out of your head. I would rather have the money in the bank. And I am sure all of the "rednecks" here would back me up.

PS. It should be this: my Account>yours. You put all that money in that car, prob ain't put no girls in it though...

Last edited by the_merv; 06-08-2006 at 07:16 AM.
Old 06-08-2006 | 12:11 PM
Launching!

WS6LS6 I think you should be banned for saying what you said to a person who defends our country and puts their life on the line for our freedom. You are a disgrace.
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:02 PM
Banned

guys, unless you know him personally, dont take those comments too seriously, honestly, half the time he says that stuff JUST to get a rise out of somebody, cuz its funny. plus he had ALOT to drink last night hahahha.

and please, no bench income racing
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
guys, unless you know him personally, dont take those comments too seriously
I like to mess around a lot on forums to but you can't assume everyone knows your joking.

half the time he says that stuff JUST to get a rise out of somebody

Definition of an ******* if you ask me
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:26 PM
Banned

well, thats josh for you, he can be an *******, especially over forums, and i agree it is hard to tell when somebody is being serious, or just messing around with people, thats why i clarified what he is doing, and for those guys not to get too bent out of shape about what josh says
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:38 PM
Launching!

Default Lame

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
Me> you...

don't be mad at me because you're too poor , and have an LT1...The LS1 is nothing to take pride in either...

Get a real car...Damn rednecks...
Thats low dude. Infact thats real low. I hear somone making a drinking excuse for you. Sorry dude your a lil teeny bopper and you cant hold down your liquor. Sorry my LT1 is too poor for you. Sorry your angry at life. And I'm most sorry for all the nice people on this thread like the_merv who had to be disturbed on a nice night where he was most likely here posting to get advice or give advice. I know hes responded to a few of my threads. So just do us all a favor "sick" ls6, first learn how to handle your self kid. Quit ****** off & boozing when you obviously are a dumb ***. If you cant handle your self on a forum you need to RE EVALUATE your behavior here and just LEAVE.
im sure the LS1 guys dont like you either.
my .02
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:47 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Camaroguy22
WS6LS6 I think you should be banned for saying what you said to a person who defends our country and puts their life on the line for our freedom. You are a disgrace.
I appreciate that. I try not to pull that card like that, but some people fail to see the reality of some things that go on in the world. This is my 2nd tour over here. Some of them people should come over here and see how it is. Bet some won't last the first 5 minutes after the **** hits. Then they will start to appreciate things, and how other people work for what they got.
Regardless if he didn't mean it or not, go into a bar full of Marines and mouth off to them. Bet he wouldn't walk out of there, and everybody there would of seen nothing....he just tripped..
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:48 PM
Launching!

guys, unless you know him personally, dont take those comments too seriously, honestly, half the time he says that stuff JUST to get a rise out of somebody, cuz its funny. plus he had ALOT to drink last night hahahha.

and please, no bench income racing
well, thats josh for you, he can be an *******, especially over forums, and i agree it is hard to tell when somebody is being serious, or just messing around with people, thats why i clarified what he is doing, and for those guys not to get too bent out of shape about what josh says
You condone his behavior? Your just as bad.. Why cant he come here like a man him self and explain his self? Not like anyone wants his pitiful *** to come back here and post. But let me ask you this.. when he goes poopy are you the one wiping his ***? I have no idea truly how old either of you are.. But id bet my big bucks on being the younger age. LET HIM FACE HIS OWN PROBLEMS like a man. I really gotta say your friend shamed him self, till you jumped in and defended him; now hes shamed you both.
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

Now I am not going to 'interupt' this little shenanigan, but all of you guys really need to drop it. Yes Josh does get angry and makes random posts when he drinks (and trust me he can drink). Yes he does make a very good income and yes he is one of the smartest guys I know when it comes to cars. He dislikes LT1's...but he also has the same hate for his POS GM

So don't take his **** personal or what not. He's a very sarcastic guy. So let's just all get a long and play nice...

EDIT* Btw...yes it was fucked up of him to come in here and rant about people's cars that they DO work hard to get...and brag about his income.
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by IownedU

Now I am not going to 'interupt' this little shenanigan, but all of you guys really need to drop it. Yes Josh does get angry and makes random posts when he drinks (and trust me he can drink). Yes he does make a very good income and yes he is one of the smartest guys I know when it comes to cars. He dislikes LT1's...but he also has the same hate for his POS GM

So don't take his **** personal or what not. He's a very sarcastic guy. So let's just all get a long and play nice...
God man.. none of you get it.. let the GUy come and defend his own self. You guys are all just makin him look even stupider.
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mike1500
God man.. none of you get it.. let the GUy come and defend his own self. You guys are all just makin him look even stupider.

He's still sleeping or I would have him come and defend him cuz I am sure as hell not going to I'll let him finish what he started because obviously you guys are not going to drop it.
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:57 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by mike1500
Thats low dude. Infact thats real low. I hear somone making a drinking excuse for you. Sorry dude your a lil teeny bopper and you cant hold down your liquor. Sorry my LT1 is too poor for you. Sorry your angry at life. And I'm most sorry for all the nice people on this thread like the_merv who had to be disturbed on a nice night where he was most likely here posting to get advice or give advice. I know hes responded to a few of my threads. So just do us all a favor "sick" ls6, first learn how to handle your self kid. Quit ****** off & boozing when you obviously are a dumb ***. If you cant handle your self on a forum you need to RE EVALUATE your behavior here and just LEAVE.
im sure the LS1 guys dont like you either.
my .02
Appreciate it man.
WS6, some of us here like to help others, regardless if we have a faster car or not. I have answered alot of questions because I have been in the car world for a while, had mine all torn apart enough to know where stuff it, and read alot about them, so I have a good idea on how these things work. I'll help anyone out with these things, cause they can be a pain in the ***, expecially when turds get in the way of good help. So basically in the future there WS6, is you don't have anything productive or any advice, shut it, and let us who have an idea talk.
Besides, I like that oldschool cheaper Ironblock better, try pushing 1600hp out of an Aluminum Gen III Block, I know my cheap Gen II can do it, seen it done. That's where cheaper is effective, and you can't argue that.
Old 06-08-2006 | 03:18 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

He's still sleeping or I would have him come and defend him cuz I am sure as hell not going to I'll let him finish what he started because obviously you guys are not going to drop it.
That guy stirred up something he won't finish. Some people need to learn how to keep their hole shut. As far as sarcasm, I am from NY, that's the **** talking capital of the world. If you and his boyfriend up there want to back him up, that's on you guys. I'll give you that, you back your friend, even when he is walking into his own *** beating. Ok, if he hates GM, then why own one.. lol Daddy's boy got all this money, then why can't he buy what he wants? I want to see him handle a M-16 as good as you guys say he handles a wrench, then you will be on my level there. I have done what I needed to with one to know I can save my ***, and my guys. I think you can figure out where I stand, so no sense on beating the dead horse.
Old 06-08-2006 | 03:25 PM
Launching!

If above anything else I cannot stand somebody disrespecting our country or the people who fight for it. That guy is going to get what is coming to him, hopefully sooner than later.
Old 06-08-2006 | 03:27 PM
TECH Resident

No sense in beating the dead horse...then why keep going on? You can bash him ALL you want. You are sitting at your computer using your stuck up 'marine' self image to try and intimidate us. If you are such the mature man and we are the 'youngins' then why don't you just drop it instead of threatening us. As far as him walking into his own *** beating..good luck with that buddy. By the way, he's not daddys little boy. In fact, he works 80+ hours a week to get what he has today. This is for you:

Old 06-08-2006 | 03:33 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Anyways, so what's everyone up to today...
Besides the ******** below me that wants to keep this going....

Last edited by the_merv; 06-08-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-08-2006 | 03:43 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

No sense in beating the dead horse...then why keep going on? You can bash him ALL you want. You are sitting at your computer using your stuck up 'marine' self image to try and intimidate us. If you are such the mature man and we are the 'youngins' then why don't you just drop it instead of threatening us. As far as him walking into his own *** beating..good luck with that buddy. By the way, he's not daddys little boy. In fact, he works 80+ hours a week to get what he has today. This is for you:

Whatever pic you had there didn't come up, so yea..
And I never said I was a Marine, I live a little bit better life style than that. I have alot of friends that are in all branches. I learned to make friends, regardless to who is better than who, cause everyone of us can do something that helps each other out. That is how it should be in here, figured it would seeing as how simple a car forum is.. lol, but there is always a couple of dumbshits that mess it up. Life goes on..
Old 06-08-2006 | 03:46 PM
TECH Resident

Ya exactly. We are all in this forum for the same reason. Cars. All of us have a fair amount of knowledge, some more than others, and this forum gives us the right to share that knowledge. That's why there is no sense in arguing and threatening. Ya some of the posts might have been uncalled for, but you just have to take it with a grain of salt.

Quick Reply: LT's Must be Coated??