LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

i hate punk ass kids!my poor baby!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 03:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe the neighbors were playing baseball or something and they're the real culprits?

I have a better story, my buddy has a worked 98 GT. He murdered some DB in a Civic Si on the highway one night, then stopped at a restaurant. The kid followed him into the parking lot but he didn't pay him any mind really. He comes back out, and his back window is shattered and a brick is inside. Fucked up stuff.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a really sick world these days. You cant have anything nice anymore because youre always worried about somebody stealing, defacing, or whatever to it. The big problem around here is hit and runs.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

i would hunt that ************ down... i am learnign as i get older to try and control my rage... but in a situation like that it is really hard for me to not retaliate and smash their face in...not like murder or anythign but i know there would be som fists thrown for sure...but one thing i dont believe in.. is goign and fusking their car up.... b/c thats bad car karma....i would rather settle it with fists than breaking eachh others cars... just my opinoin
Old 07-21-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Someone has to die... I'm sorry, it's just one of those Man Laws.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Launching!

it's all fixed now.i just got home.i parked it in the driveway for now.when it cools down(it's 107* outside)im going to clean the side yard.a put it behind our bigass 9foot gate.i need to get the window tinted tomorrow.oh ya.when i backed up the hill,i punched it a little and got some bad wheel hop.i hope it doesnt leak!i just got it home

Old 07-21-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

glad to see that you got it fixed.... how much it cost you
Old 07-21-2006, 09:23 PM
TECH Regular

good to see it fixed, it's shitty when dumbasses **** with other peoples cars, in that one story woth the kid that died...that's crazy but all in all it was well justified and must have felt good to crack that kid with the nunchaku.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:28 PM
Teching In

i've had my 69 egged and some other ******** threw rocks at it. damn that will **** ya off. glad to see yours fixed quickly.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i know i wouldnt be able to stop myself from killing someone if i caught them purposely damaging anything in my sig. stealing- i wouldnt even think twice about aiming between there eyes. it sucks to have some a#$ vandalizing your car for no aparent reason, sux's just as bad to have your dad run into your car with the lawnmower- even though an accident it pissed me off, sux even more not atleast punching someone who does this. i had some one back into my parked car that was paying rent at my house, still never got any money for it.but i sold that car so doesnt bother me as much.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:49 PM
TECH Regular

Duuddee...

Damn...How did they do that?
bb gun?
or did someone Jack up the car and they opened the door or something?

But At least you got it Fixed....
Old 07-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Launching!

1bottled93toenvy:$250,i claimed it on my insurance.it was $500 to fix if i didn't claim iti had too,i just paid $270 for a new windshield on saturday.plus i gotta get mywindow re-tinted.another $150.

mum_624:it looks like a a bb gun or a piece of porclen.it was pretty hot so i think anything could of hit and did that.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Launching!

anybody who intentionally damages someone else's property is
Old 07-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Teching In

butterfly affect to the drug addict story wow intense some people=**** in this life
broke the number 1 rule and let a relative drive my car for a few hours one night nots so bad at the time seemed like a good person well the little ***** ended up racing some one which swore he wouldnt but did and spun out bent a tie rod trashed 2 rims amazingly beyond me broke a transmission mount long jerry springer story short lied to me after i got done yelling and tryin to kill this fool thanks to my wife i didnt anyway swore he would pay for everything even any rims i wanted so i figured hes good for it thanks to my wife conviecing me not kill someone in front of the kid but what cha know i tried to get in touch with him several days later nowhere to be found gone hadnt seen him in weeks finally after fixing everything myself outta pocket run into him he tells me prove i did it im not paying for **** thought id kill em right there but public place cops nearby and realizing in the end its not worth doing the time for this piece of **** karma comes round in the end anyway a week later to my surprize he gets busted with 10 of his punkass freinds on a B&E on a commercial vechile doing a year or two with 5 yrs probation mandatory so i fell a little better
Old 07-22-2006, 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by metabolic97z28
butterfly affect to the drug addict story wow intense some people=**** in this life
broke the number 1 rule and let a relative drive my car for a few hours one night nots so bad at the time seemed like a good person well the little ***** ended up racing some one which swore he wouldnt but did and spun out bent a tie rod trashed 2 rims amazingly beyond me broke a transmission mount long jerry springer story short lied to me after i got done yelling and tryin to kill this fool thanks to my wife i didnt anyway swore he would pay for everything even any rims i wanted so i figured hes good for it thanks to my wife conviecing me not kill someone in front of the kid but what cha know i tried to get in touch with him several days later nowhere to be found gone hadnt seen him in weeks finally after fixing everything myself outta pocket run into him he tells me prove i did it im not paying for **** thought id kill em right there but public place cops nearby and realizing in the end its not worth doing the time for this piece of **** karma comes round in the end anyway a week later to my surprize he gets busted with 10 of his punkass freinds on a B&E on a commercial vechile doing a year or two with 5 yrs probation mandatory so i fell a little better
wut? now I fell better two...

Quick Reply: i hate punk ass kids!my poor baby!!!