LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Lt1 fuel system pics.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 05:41 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah exactly what Brett said. You can flow a lot of fuel with the hardlines but there comes a point where increased pressure does not increase volume.... you'll find this phenomena when you're on the dyno and you're running lean and you turn the pressure up.... no change to the a/f ratio.... at that point you're out of volume since you can only jam so much fuel thru a small line..... at that point you step up to 6AN, 8AN, 10AN depending on your desires.... I went 10AN cause I'll have room to grow. I have way too much fuel system for just motor. Motor will probably make 650-700hp, fuel system can probably handle 900-1000hp.... exactly what you want with fuel systems, ie overkill..... guaranteed you ain't runnin out of fuel and burnin **** up.... The Nasty tank also allows you to run dual pumps with the dual ports on the sump.... I'm running just one big pump right now but I have the ability to run dual if I decide to...

Outlaw, sharp setup, love the clean firewall penetrations, very sharp. I've talked to Nasty about a full kit front to rear tied to a SuperVic, about $1800 quote. I have an AEro1000, Aero billet filter, about 75% of the fittings and line (AN10), just need a Fuel Pressure Reg, Nasty tank and after seeing your setup probably quite a bit more AN line and fittings. Again sharp setup you have there
Thanks man. I did up a cardboard template for the steel firewall plate and then machined it down to fit perfectly in the little hole and bolted her up. The original idea came from looking at Brady Mcnew's pics on his website. 1800 bucks is a great deal if you already have the pump. Nate can really hook you up. He came thru big on my deal. I had to order a few different fittings when i changed up how i actually wanted to do the system since you don't really know how stuff is going to go until you start mocking it up on the car but Nate handled 99.9% of the headache on this setup.... Again i appreciate the words man.

Quick Reply: Lt1 fuel system pics.