LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LT4 Hotcam Times, and Need Some Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 08:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by solarofthesix
oh thats fine Colin, I jsut wanted to make sure. Wasnt accusing you of anything, hah if anyhting I would accuse myself of misreading first or rememebring what i bought incorrectly. I acutally dont had having some other problem if it means jsut simply tracking it down, versus having to "respend" money.

Ill be taking my car to the shop tomorrow for a few tweakings. While doing htat Ill hook the fuel rail up and see what kinda presure I am running.

i havent had any issues as far as bogging and what not, but ill still check it out to see.
It's cool man, I didn't think that you were accusing me. I just wanted to chime in and clarify what you bought from me. Heck if I remember correctly, you bought the whole kit from me...plus lifters and chromemoly pushrods too. And you pm'ed me on camaroz28.com about this stuff...here's the original thread:

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=487386

Good luck man, I hope you get it all figured out As I said in my email to you, I think headers and full exhaust will make your car a whole different beast

Last edited by Colin91Z; 05-23-2007 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea i did, full kit sprigns and all, hell i think you even sent me a brand new spring in there from GM hah....

Well i already have a catback and once i get a set of headers in itll be time to tape my ***** to my leg! lol thanks for getting back to me abotu everything ido appriciate it man!

well today I think I found one gremlin taht mightta been the problem. I was making a turn and heard a thump....not a busting kinda thump, thought it mighta been the exhaust hitting the floorboard....turns out my torque arm mount ripped all apart. And from the looks of it it wasnt a recent break as the bolt holes have minor surface rust on them, and they didnt when i put them in last time.

didnt get around to checking fuel pressure yet due to that problem happening while i was pickign up a spare hand to help me search for those chevy gremmlins.

thank you all for the responses. Ill get a set of headers on and check into that fuel pressure. I really dont wanna have to drop the fuel tank anytime soon, but gotta do waht you gotta do.

thank you all!

Quick Reply: LT4 Hotcam Times, and Need Some Help