LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Who would you like to see race at the shootout?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007 | 01:39 PM
11 Second Club

if Joe O really gonna be there?
Old 12-13-2007 | 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by SSANDTA
I will be happy to take a lane I need some gas money too! Just a little D1 I know you can't be scared of that

Fanta I heard from a little birdie that 8.99 doesn't have you covered You wanted to race me Last year so I beleive secret or two may have slipped.
I don't think i know you? you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else? I don't doubt it if it i was trying to race you tho... can you refreash my memory?
Old 12-13-2007 | 01:41 PM

so mario, you are gonna shatter the record and go into the 8's yet you want 2 and the bust from my high 9 sec street car?
Old 12-13-2007 | 01:46 PM
TECH Addict

yall better get tons of video's of all these runs.. not a shitass camera either
Old 12-13-2007 | 01:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FANTAZ28
so mario, you are gonna shatter the record and go into the 8's yet you want 2 and the bust from my high 9 sec street car?

i have a 10 sec car just like you said,,, and from what couple guys posted on here you are faster then the lt1 record by few tenths... so knowing that and you saying i have a 10 second car. you need to spot me out..
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:07 PM
Staging Lane

I don't think i know you? you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else? I don't doubt it if it i was trying to race you tho... can you refreash my memory?
You called me out along with about ten other people in the Pinks thread I was considering it so I made some calls and heard that your car is a good bit faster than you let on Its all in good fun! you should be a little more careful on the street racing callouts though if you call out an 8 second car people will figure out how fast yours is.
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by SSANDTA
You called me out along with about ten other people in the Pinks thread I was considering it so I made some calls and heard that your car is a good bit faster than you let on Its all in good fun! you should be a little more careful on the street racing callouts though if you call out an 8 second car people will figure out how fast yours is.
well keep considering... i can tell you that no one I MEAN NO ONE knows how fast my car is! Everyone has my car mixed up with the speed inc shop car since i made a thread about it on drag week... that is NOT my car.

i own a 95 white camaro.

and i can assure you that when i talked **** on that pinks thread... my car was yet to make a full pass at a track. my car is ALWAYS ran with no times and rarely do i make full passes.

and as far as calling out faster cars, well i do cause i have confidence in making full clean passes when i want to and willing to gamble that alot of other cars wont.
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by mario89
i have a 10 sec car just like you said,,, and from what couple guys posted on here you are faster then the lt1 record by few tenths... so knowing that and you saying i have a 10 second car. you need to spot me out..

mario you are a ******* *****! lock up! what are you scared of? you said you were going to shatter that 9.0 record and i can tell you i wouldn't be able to hang with that yet IM WILLING TO GO HEAD THE **** UP WITH YOU!!
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:33 PM
Banned

mario you are a ******* *****! lock up! what are you scared of? you said you were going to shatter that 9.0 record and i can tell you i wouldn't be able to hang with that yet IM WILLING TO GO HEAD THE **** UP WITH YOU!!
is that the best you can do? not only you are a midget,, you are a joke too
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:38 PM
Banned

well keep considering... i can tell you that no one I MEAN NO ONE knows how fast my car is! Everyone has my car mixed up with the speed inc shop car since i made a thread about it on drag week... that is NOT my car.

i own a 95 white camaro.

and i can assure you that when i talked **** on that pinks thread... my car was yet to make a full pass at a track. my car is ALWAYS ran with no times and rarely do i make full passes.

and as far as calling out faster cars, well i do cause i have confidence in making full clean passes when i want to and willing to gamble that alot of other cars wont.
i havnt seen anyone post so much bs in one post,, you are a lieing bitch and now someone caught you up on it... no one has your car mixed up with anyone elses car.. it was your car now you fell salty and are trying to get around it... next time you say you have a 8.90 car covered make sure no one else knows about it,,, keep trying to talk ****, it wont do you any good.. ill take that 2 and the hit, since you are faster then a 8.90 car... My car goes 10.0s like you said , so you have me cover by about second and half , maybe second and 4 tenths.. but ill take my chances give me 2 and the hit and ill try you for 1500..
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:42 PM

that guy dosen't even live in IL let alone know my car! he made calls, to who? ghost busters? stop being scared you come on here talking **** to everyone saying how your gonna shatter that record and now your scared cause some guy said he think i have 8.99 covered? do want me to post that i think you have 7.99 covered and than ask for a spot?

you are a ******* *****! im willing to lock up 500 right now heads up , scc!
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:48 PM
11 Second Club

WOW this post turned rather furious since I've last popped in ... Well I would have loved and wanted to race heads up N/A with anyone in the mid 10 class...but PEPE is officially sold, gone, adios, outta there.

I can't let the cat out of the bag yet for PEPE-II, but there will be one . Good luck and God's speed to everyone that attends this event.
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

Oh ic how you are pepe get ready to tie the knot and sell the hot rod, what pepe II going to be, a four door dodge charger for the family car lol just giving ya crap man
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:54 PM
Banned

that guy dosen't even live in IL let alone know my car! he made calls, to who? ghost busters? stop being scared you come on here talking **** to everyone saying how your gonna shatter that record and now your scared cause some guy said he think i have 8.99 covered? do want me to post that i think you have 7.99 covered and than ask for a spot?

you are a ******* *****! im willing to lock up 500 right now heads up , scc!

im the *****? you have a single digit ls? turbo car and you want to race my 10 sec car? come on now get real.. lets even go by what you said,, you said your car is in the single digits right? and you said my car is a 10 sec car, so obviously its not in single digits.. im not asking for alot,, all i want is 2 and the hit from my 10 sec car against you single digit car.. im sure you want to lock in heads up because you have me covered like you say,, why dont you gamble for once and give me a fair race, and ill show you that im not a *****...
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by -PEPE-
WOW this post turned rather furious since I've last popped in ... Well I would have loved and wanted to race heads up N/A with anyone in the mid 10 class...but PEPE is officially sold, gone, adios, outta there.

I can't let the cat out of the bag yet for PEPE-II, but there will be one . Good luck and God's speed to everyone that attends this event.

no PEPE for this event? man i was looking foward to meeting this famous PEPE.. WTF..
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 355z28
Oh ic how you are pepe get ready to tie the knot and sell the hot rod, what pepe II going to be, a four door dodge charger for the family car lol just giving ya crap man
grrrr....lol....the hotrod had nothing to do with tieing the knot, in fact my Fiancee' and and I were going to rent a truck/trailer, take vacation, drive to this event and I was going to race while she cheered me on in a short tshirt and denim daisy dukes...and stuff...

PEPE-II =

back on subject, so my best contender would have been SpeedDensity/Tony...I think....I don't know...who runs mid to high 10's n/a in here? I should start a Fantasy Racing thread...like Fantasy Football
Old 12-13-2007 | 02:57 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by -PEPE-
grrrr....lol....the hotrod had nothing to do with tieing the not, in fact she and I were going to rent a truck/trailer, take vacation, drive to this event and I was going to race while she cheered me on in a short tshirt and denim daisy dukes...and stuff...
Will she come cheer for me????
Old 12-13-2007 | 03:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mario89
no PEPE for this event? man i was looking foward to meeting this famous PEPE.. WTF..
I thought about flying up next year just to be there for it and meet everyone, but will likely be on a cruise....lol@bros before hoes...not sure why that comes to mind...anyway we'll see, sounds like this will be one badass event and hopefully GM HighTech will cover it.
Old 12-13-2007 | 03:02 PM

mario,

post up that 9.40 slip ******!

your a waste of time, you came on here and started your bull **** and its funny how even people from out of state know you are full of it.

yup you are right i am a single digit car. 9.97 best pass ever! now you got a car that is going to SHATTER the record so why not lock up? what are you scared of?
Old 12-13-2007 | 03:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tony Shepherd
Will she come cheer for me????
LMAO...well how about since I don't have a car now...I'll cheer for you?....gimme a T...O...N...Y....jump leg split thingy....oh hells yeah dude... Haha ummm no...

Quick Reply: Who would you like to see race at the shootout?