LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

pcmforless!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 11:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 203 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by PCMFORLESS
Hi,
I sure would, if they were to put a dyno day together in your area I will hook you up.
If you get a chance email me your first and last name so I can look up your file and order sheet and see where any mistake may have been made.
Its been 3-4 years since I purchased that mail order tune from you. So I dont know if you still have me on file or not. Thanks for the offer, I think Joe from hires is trying to get one more car so we have 5 for a dyno day.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just want to say that I have been using Bryan for over 6 years and it has always been a positive and satisfying experience. He has always been there for me even in a pinch.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry bryan!! didn't expect that crap to happen!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by N20Dave
I just want to say that I have been using Bryan for over 6 years and it has always been a positive and satisfying experience. He has always been there for me even in a pinch.
Bryan and Alvin both are good people. They know what they're doing and for the most part go above and beyond. The bashers have issues.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by grn95t/a
sorry bryan!! didn't expect that crap to happen!!!
Dont sweat it. They have far more supporters than detractors.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PCMFORLESS
I apologized and fixed the billing mistake for you right away.
MadZ28 (I'm not dissing MADZ, we are friends and I think he does good work) never hosed you on price, but he never got your OBD1 shift problem fixed on your OBD1 car, or the tach right on your LS1, we did. Sometimes you have to pay for the work to be right and you kept haggling price everytime I talked to you. From now on our price is our price and we won't deal with hagglers as it just becomes problems. If you want to pay less go to some of the super cheap johnny come lately tuners, but good luck with that. Everyone with a laptop and software (software has gotten so cheap now) is trying to become a tuner. That is easy when you have an easy car, but try helping troubleshoot a difficult one over the phone.

thats right madz28 couldent get my high stall fixed....but he never attempted to do the tach fix....
and the only reason i asked for a deal at all was because i was only sending you the pcm to get shift points fixed...thats barely doing anything and didnt justify a full price which you agreed on!
the next time it was only to get idle fixed and got over charged again...
you know i woudlent have a problem if you hadent offered me a deal...that was YOUR FAULT...and YOU didnt keep your end of the bargain after YOU quoted me a price...and it still BARELY idles after all that
Old 10-18-2007, 07:56 PM
12 Second Club

Bryan has been stand up and more than helpful in many situations for me. His mail order are pretty close to perfect, and his dyno tunes are flawless. Always willing to go the extra mile to tune cars and make the customer happy. A friend of mine built a 447 LSX Vette and Bryan did the tuning. Traveled hours to tune it, and worked on it all day to figure out the problems it was having. I cant stress enough that this man goes above and beyond for alot of people. He will be getting my business after this winter when i do the 383/300 shot combo.

Harold
Old 10-18-2007, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

All I can say is that I sent them the info they ask for and it came back and my car is running great.

Quick Reply: pcmforless!!!!!!!!