LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

all lt1's on nitrous come inside

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slick1851
Why the hell is a LS1 in a 14.00 racing class?
Ok, slick, do you know anything about True street index racing? Do you know what a stock LS1 runs?

Next, yes, the term "lock up" has a false sence of meaning to Mario. He told me to lock the racing in (but not put up money.) back then I was still under the impression that people had morals and ethics and that a persons "word" would hold true. I was proven wrong by this individual.

Now, a few years before that he locked in a race with another person (Donnie with the red Cobra) from NOS Express and no money was given to a neautral party. I forgot what the race was for but Donnie couldn't do it for some reason and Mario threatened them and made them pay.

Now why is it ok for Mario to make them pay, but on the other hand, I do not get paid?
Old 12-16-2007, 04:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ybaslo1
Oh, and I almost forgot, he thinks he can beat everyone up so he will most likely make personal threats to you if you **** him off enough.
That typical ricer BS right there, they can't settle it on the track so they try settling it with their fists.

This guy is the biggest tool alive! I seriously can't wait to meet him up there, it will make for a good laugh.

That is if he even goes.....
Old 12-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Teching In

This fellah needs an additude adjustment. I think what he needs is a good punch in his face!
Old 12-16-2007, 04:36 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostedSS
This fellah needs an additude adjustment. I think what he needs is a good punch in his face!
Thats the 2nd time you have threatend members on the board, make it your last.

Tony.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:42 PM
10 Second Club

Well I've been reading all of the posts on here and DAMN man, what the HELL was you thinking making a Proposal like that? I mean honestly dude! Do you really think that your gonna walk right into the Nationals and take the Record? BC if ya do....You really need to and see who your opponents will be, and what they have done to their cars. I have a feeling that your gonna get your *** handed to you on more than 1 occasion. So with that said...I'll just tell you 1 more thing, Don't come on here and try to convince people how badass your car is and act like a TOOL unless you can back it up! There are alot of people on this board who have awesome cars and who I respect GREATLY. Such as Tony Shepherd (Which BTW I saw your car in the Camaro Performers Magazine this month and I must say....It is an amazing car! I must say you did an amazing job with it! GOOD JOB and I give you 2 thumbs up!) Oh and I hope you kick this guys *** in a race NOW back to you... All I have to say is you really shouldn't come on here and talk trash unless you have already broken the record and have added to your combo a little more since last time. Don't think for 1 second that others' are not building a fast car too! So wise up and pull your head out your A$$ far enough to see what I have to say to you ~~~~>

James

Last edited by LT1Formula007; 12-16-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:42 PM

ive offered lock up money about 20 times to mario!
Old 12-16-2007, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

FANTA He must be a little scared of you or something...But yet he continues to use what you said in his Signature...a 10.0 car with a 50 shot!
GOOD LUCK everyone that goes to the Nationals. Hope someone shows this guy up!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i would like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he will not step too far out of line at this event before he is removed from the grounds!
be nice bro!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Banned

Oh, and I almost forgot, he thinks he can beat everyone up so he will most likely make personal threats to you if you **** him off enough.
GUYS IM SURE YOU CAN BELIEVE EVERYTHING THIS GUY SAID,, HE IS A HOMO AND HIM AND HIS BOYFRIEND BOTH RUN NMCA,, HE HAS A 13 LS1 THAT CALLS PEOPLE 2K MILES AWAY BECAUSE HE IS TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT HEADERS TO PUT ON HIS CAR, AND THEN PAYS SOMEONE ELSE TO PUT THEM ON... HE IS THE MOST RETARDED PERSON EVER.. HE SAIDS HE RETIRED FROM STREET RACING IN WHICH HE HAD 2-3 STREET RACES HIS ENTIRE LIFE.. HE IS A PIECE OF **** AND TALKS ALL THIS **** BECAUSE I FUCKED HIS GIRLFRIEND AND SHE LEFT HIM...
Old 12-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FANTAZ28
ive offered lock up money about 20 times to mario!
YOU **** SUCKING MIDGET.. YOU HAVE A LSX WITH A BIG TURBO ON THERE AND YOU WANT TO SIT DOWN WITH ME HEAD UP? ARE YOU ******* RETARDED? HOW ABOUT THIS,, ME AND YOU BOX FIRST AND THEN WE WILL RUN HEAD UP,,, WHAT DO YOU SAY *****?
Old 12-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Banned

Ok, slick, do you know anything about True street index racing? Do you know what a stock LS1 runs?

Next, yes, the term "lock up" has a false sence of meaning to Mario. He told me to lock the racing in (but not put up money.) back then I was still under the impression that people had morals and ethics and that a persons "word" would hold true. I was proven wrong by this individual.

Now, a few years before that he locked in a race with another person (Donnie with the red Cobra) from NOS Express and no money was given to a neautral party. I forgot what the race was for but Donnie couldn't do it for some reason and Mario threatened them and made them pay.

Now why is it ok for Mario to make them pay, but on the other hand, I do not get paid?

NOW IF YOU KNEW THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT THIS YOU WOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH... WE AGREED TO A RACE,, MET UP AT THE SPOT TO RACE HIM,, HE SHOWED UP AFTER HE GOT A CALL THAT TOLD HIM I WAS DRINKING AND HE WOULD GET FREE MONEY FROM ME... SO I GET THERE AND HE SAID EITHER I RACE THE CAR OR I OWE HIM MONEY,, I WAS PRETTY DRUNK SO I TOLD HIM CAN I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DRIVE MY CAR AND HE SAID NO... SO AFTER 20 MIN OF GOING BACK AND FORTH I SAID **** IT IM DRIVING DRUNK AND I WILL STILL **** HIM UP,, SO AS SOON AS HE HEARD THAT, HE SAID HIS CAR IS NOT READY,, HE PUSSIED OUT,, I KNEW HE WAS PLAYING A GAME AND YES I MADE HIM PAY,,,, A WEEK LATER HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE KNEW I WAS DRUNK AND WAS BETTING ON THAT I WOULDNT RACE AND GIVE HIM THE MONEY,,, BTW,, I WAS GIVING A 93 COBRA WITH EXHAUST ON SPRAY 10 CARS WITH MY LS1 ON BOLTS AND SPRAY.. YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT PART
Old 12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mario89
YOU **** SUCKING MIDGET.. YOU HAVE A LSX WITH A BIG TURBO ON THERE AND YOU WANT TO SIT DOWN WITH ME HEAD UP? ARE YOU ******* RETARDED? HOW ABOUT THIS,, ME AND YOU BOX FIRST AND THEN WE WILL RUN HEAD UP,,, WHAT DO YOU SAY *****?
what the hell does boxing have to do w/ drag racing...nothing

if your car is as fast as you claim then why are so worried about a turbo lsx
Old 12-16-2007, 06:07 PM
12 Second Club

Mario, Im sure your car is fast, but there is always someone faster, somewhere....id also tone down on what you say here, i know if I were a mod, it would take all that i had in me not to give you the ban stick, just build your car and take it to the event and if u do break the record good for you, but i think its enough of the e-fighting.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Schweet97Z
Mario, Im sure your car is fast, but there is always someone faster, somewhere....id also tone down on what you say here, i know if I were a mod, it would take all that i had in me not to give you the ban stick, just build your car and take it to the event and if u do break the record good for you, but i think its enough of the e-fighting.
yes you are right, i try to stop but there is idiots on here that keep going,, will my car be fast yes.,, will it break the current record or will i be the record holder we will see..
Old 12-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by transamws6_97
what the hell does boxing have to do w/ drag racing...nothing

if your car is as fast as you claim then why are so worried about a turbo lsx
because he has the same shot in beating me in a boxing match then i do in beating his turbo car..
Old 12-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Teching In

because he has the same shot in beating me in a boxing match then i do in beating his turbo car..
I take it that you are a boxer in chicago?
Old 12-16-2007, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry Everyone I Just Wanted To Post In All Caps Wit Carppy English To See What It Felt Like Tbcause That Dougchbag Marioa Does It All The Tiema And Apparently Its Bust Be Fun Because He Can't Talek Good Enlish And Likes To Start Carp Aiwth Peapel. If Anyonwa Wants Tos Aay Anything Ill Fight Them Becasue I Lieght To Fight And Have A Fast Caer.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BoostedSS
I take it that you are a boxer in chicago?
i dont like to fight, been there done that, i wanna drag race.. but for some reason people dont like racing apples to apples
Old 12-16-2007, 06:36 PM
12 Second Club

yes you are right, i try to stop but there is idiots on here that keep going,, will my car be fast yes.,, will it break the current record or will i be the record holder we will see..

then stop argueing with everyone. if they say something about you, so what, prove them wrong at the event not on here. but i will say you will have your work cut out for you. there are some crazy fast lt1's on this board. man i wish i could go to this event lol
Old 12-16-2007, 06:43 PM
10 Second Club

Just go to the Nationals and show everyone how BAD your car is! Then you'll have all the bragging rights you want. BUT if you don't get that record....I know you'll be the talk of LS1Tech. Thats just the way it is man! Not to start $hit with ya, But you started it by making this Proposal. Hope you can back up what you said. RUN WHAT YA BRUNG & HOPE YA BROUGHT ENOUGH! BTW if you do break the record...CONGRATULATIONS But you should probably clean up the tough guy attitude, it won't ever get you any further than just being a sore loser in due time.....James

Quick Reply: all lt1's on nitrous come inside