LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

all lt1's on nitrous come inside

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 05:24 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what rotating assembly to ya got? what kinda power u layin down with that thing?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:10 AM
8 Second 6 Speed Director

Location: windsor, ont. canada - Home of the fastest LT1 6spd.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Guess my PM didnt slow him up, hopefully that vacation helps him cool down.
my post in the mod section did help
Old 12-17-2007, 02:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Schweet97Z
what rotating assembly to ya got? what kinda power u layin down with that thing?

Eagle cast crank, eagle I beam rods, Keith Black pistons. ~12.5:1 compression.

As for power, i don't know for sure but it ran a 12.6@113 with a horrible tune issue (black smoke like a diesel) and a bad 60 foot. I'm hoping for over 400rwhp when I get it back together and on the dyno.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red96TA
How do you **** a gay guys girlfriend?

This is what Mario does. He gets really frustrated when he can't beat you with words (due to lack of intelligence). No I am not gay and I have been living with my girlfriend for two years now.

If you take a look in my previous posts, this will explain alot. He verbally personally attacks you. He often extends the truth or plain out lies to make you look stupid, but in turn, makes him look very bad. Like I said, if you **** him off enough, he will bring fighting into the equation because he thinks he is tough (Which I beg to differ greatly).

When this happens, he usually gets banned off message boards like he did in this situation where he states he would like to box because he can't win a certain race (Very chilish). He has been banned from chitownracing numerous times for this. This guy has no repect for others, even well respected individuals that have contributed to the sport in a good way.

Anyways, good luck with the shootout guys. If they allow LT1's in the NMCA late model EFI series in the future, maybe I will see some of you around. I may do a few more true streets this year to add some plaques to my collection. I want all the index plaques to hang on my wall, one for every index.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't ban Marisa. Errr, mario. The ridiculous challenges is what makes a NATs interesting. Kinda like street racing, which many here have done. That's the way men sometimes have to settle things. So what? Bravado is cooll.

Quick Reply: all lt1's on nitrous come inside