LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

So... some bitch hit my beautiful car on tuesday...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default So... some bitch hit my beautiful car on tuesday...

56K BEWARE

Just a normal day at work, pull in... park in a spot. Get to work. blah blah blah

I was driving a customers car around the parking lot to look for a spot to park. I glance at my car and notice my headlight is pushed down and there are marks on my bumper. I stop the car and say WTF to myself.

I get out, and this is what i see (kinda, i cleaned the scuffs a little bit)

At this point, im like OK... some dick in a white car hit me, rubbed his/her hand on the spot to see what he/she did (look at the dirty hand marks below the scuff mark), and ran the **** away.

I check under the fender

BLAM, split the god damn fender too.

This bitch is so dead. I look at the cars around me, and I notice a white jeep is parked right next to me. This is the only white car in the parking lot that could hit that spot on my bumper (there were white corollas and a mini-van, but no way they coulda done it)

I look at the jeep, and the drivers side rear bumper, paint missing, scuff marks everywhere on the corner and bottom of the bumper. So I get my trusty tape measure and measure the impact marks on my car and on the bumper. BLAM, its PERFECT. right on the money.

I go back into work to find whos car this is, and I get her outside with my manager. She denies it the whole time, and my manager just glances at my car and says "she didn't do it" and just walks away. He doesnt give a ****, so now im even more pissed.

I show everyone what happened, show them the jeep, and everyone agrees she did it. The woman that I think did it said she had another girl behind her when she came into work. So I asked the girl that supposedly followed the woman in the white jeep, if the jeep hit my car, the girl said "I was never behind her, i only saw her once she got out of her jeep to go into work".

So theres a lie right there. SHE ******* DID IT AND SHE WONT ADMIT IT. I got a police report but they cant do anything cause of no witnesses or cameras or anyone fessing up.

Also, today, i was outside talking to a co-worker and i noticed she was about to pass me to leave, so i yell to my buddy.. hey man, $2500 to fix the front end of my car, you know the "hit and run" someone did on me. I see her start to walk away. Then I yell to another buddy "HEY ANDY, GUESS WHAT? $2500 TO FIX MY CAR FROM THE HIT AND RUN" and i look back at her and she sprints to her jeep and leaves like a bat out of hell.

shes ******* lying, that sack of ****.

what it takes to fix the damage:
new bumper
new fender
new headlight cover
hood needs to be repainted due to the headlight being bent and rubbing on the hood

$2489.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECEIVED CAR FROM ROB'S AUTOMOTIVE located in BRISTOL, PA. 6-16-2008. They towed it to my work

omfg, i jizzed myself. seriously

soooo shiney

JOB TOTAL: $4129.20

ty insurance.

Last edited by ThoR294; 06-16-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: PICTURES AFTER BODY WORK ADDED
Old 05-01-2008, 05:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Take pictures of her damage dude. That may be the only leverage you have on her ***. Show your measuring tape in those pictures also, so you can prove it. Good Luck dude.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:53 PM
TECH Addict

Well, i spoke with my insurance company and they said they would cover it and not raise my rates. So i think im going to go talk to her and tell her to pay my deductable ($500) and i will forget the whole thing.

and yeah, im going to take pics and such tomorrow
Old 05-01-2008, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

Now that would **** me off, sry to hear about it. This is probaly stupid but if it were me I would follow her home and one night and then in a week or two go over to her house at night and smash out every window, slash every tire, and smash in all the panels you could with a bat before its to obvious then gtfo. Prob not a good idea because you could get in alot of trouble but it sure would feel good haha
Old 05-01-2008, 05:56 PM
TECH Addict

i was thinkin about puttin nails in all 4 of her tires, on the edge too so she needs 4 new tires. sounds fair to me but eh, im going to make her admit it

or a brick in the windshield :O
Old 05-01-2008, 05:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take pics and take it to a lawyer. See what they can do. Screw that stupid *****.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ThoR294
i was thinkin about puttin nails in all 4 of her tires, on the edge too so she needs 4 new tires. sounds fair to me but eh, im going to make her admit it

or a brick in the windshield :O
If I was closer I'd stop by and do it for ya. Im really suprised Im not in jail yet lol. Anyways hopefully she will just pay the deductable and it can then be forgotten but make sure to threaten her saying your gonna get a lawyer etc. to further convince her to pay for it.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:01 PM
TECH Addict

haha thanks buddy, and yeah... tomorrow is judgement day lol
Old 05-01-2008, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LSWHO
Take pics and take it to a lawyer. See what they can do. Screw that stupid *****.
I'm with this guy! I wouldnt let her get away with it...just becuz your insurance agency isnt gonna raise your rates, that's just one freeby from them that you lost. Keep us posted on the details, i'm curious as to how this turns out bud.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wat a dumb c*nt
Old 05-01-2008, 07:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so you guys all stood around and unanomously convicted her on the spot, eh? sucks about the car - been there before, but you have no proof. how much of an idiot are you gonna feel like if someone else came up to you and admitted fault? chaulk it up to 'that's life' and move on - some people are just inconsiderate fucktards and karma is a ************ - getting 'revenge' is childish and criminal. get your car fixed, and be a model citizen.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 PM
12 Second Club

Yes lets give the benefit of the doubt when he did not just jump to conclusions he actually looked around and found the proof he needed.

Get the pics and tell her your going to take it to the next level with legal action. She knows she did it and she is scared. And don't give her the 500 out make her pay double that she is still getting off lucky with you and frankly for the fact someone hit it and did nothing she needs to feel more of a hit and your still not even asking half at 1000.

Sorry I hate this kinda stuff... anyway good luck and frankly if she does not tires and a new windshield should cover it. Maybe some diesel in her gas tank can help too lol.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:43 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You should have called the police immediately before you even went inside to confront her. They would have caught her in the lie and wrote her a ticket instantly.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
so you guys all stood around and unanomously convicted her on the spot, eh? sucks about the car - been there before, but you have no proof. how much of an idiot are you gonna feel like if someone else came up to you and admitted fault? chaulk it up to 'that's life' and move on - some people are just inconsiderate fucktards and karma is a ************ - getting 'revenge' is childish and criminal. get your car fixed, and be a model citizen.
I have to agree. The OP and others are showing their true maturity, which is
basically nil.

I also agree that what happened is unfortunate, but to go out and berate
someone that might be innocent, is immature at best. It was admitted that
the insurance will take care of things and the rate wont be affected - again,
get over it and move on to bigger and better things.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by caldercay
basically nil.

were all just joking but you know it would feel good to get revenge assuming she was infact guilty but yeah definetly not a good idea.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by caldercay
basically nil.

like i said, i can offer her to pay the $500 and i will forget it happened. im 99.9% sure she hit me

Originally Posted by StealthFormula
were all just joking but you know it would feel good to get revenge assuming she was infact guilty but yeah definetly not a good idea.
+1
Old 05-01-2008, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i cant believe the cop wasnt able to see that it was obvious that she hit you, id get some pics of her car and try to press the issue with them. thats bullshit, she should be paying the whole thing affecting her rates. i highly doubt your rates are not going to go up, ive heard that before even then, one little opps, and your rates will go through the roof for sure. ask me how i know
Old 05-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Launching!

$20 says she was on her cell phone
Old 05-01-2008, 10:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

get a tape recorder, get her to admit it by offering her to only pay the ded. then once you have her on tape - threaten legal action for the rest
Old 05-01-2008, 10:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cross
Yes lets give the benefit of the doubt when he did not just jump to conclusions he actually looked around and found the proof he needed.
Found proof? What proof, genius? The law gives her the benefit of the doubt because the 'proof' is circumstantial at best. Without witnesses or a camera, he's stuck and it's a shame.

Get the pics and tell her your going to take it to the next level with legal action. She knows she did it and she is scared. And don't give her the 500 out make her pay double that she is still getting off lucky with you and frankly for the fact someone hit it and did nothing she needs to feel more of a hit and your still not even asking half at 1000.
What 'next level' legal action, Perry Mason? Enlighten us on the grounds with the proof he has, and what your legal response would be. Should we send her to the electric chair now, or give her 20 years on the hard evidence presented?

Sorry I hate this kinda stuff... anyway good luck and frankly if she does not tires and a new windshield should cover it. Maybe some diesel in her gas tank can help too lol.
Unfuckingbelievable. Two wrongs make a right in your book? Grow the **** up - it's people like you who contribute to the rates the rest of us have to pay. If you did this to my g/f without being able to prove it with irrefutable evidence, a witness or a confession by her, $1k in damage to your car would be the last thing you'd have to worry about - you'd need that $1k to re-attach your teeth. There is a lawful process, and you need to follow it without intimidation or childish responses.

I'm in no way defending this woman, but like I said - karma is a bitch and it will come around if she is lying. Resorting to adolescent tactics just isn't right. Also, watch out - since you've already confronted her, continuing to pester her to pay $500 might get you sued. Wouldn't that be a bitch?

And I agree - whoever hit it probably was on their cell phone and let the front of the car swing out too wide. Happens pretty frequently and it infuriates me too.

Quick Reply: So... some bitch hit my beautiful car on tuesday...