LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

so i blew the motor now i need to figure out what to sell it for

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so i blew the motor now i need to figure out what to sell it for

Well the motor blew a while ago, and my friend bought the trans, motor and procharger, and all the wiring harnesses and computer, i was gonna turn it into a carbed big block drag car, but i lost interest and i have too many other projects to worry about. Im not posting it for sale here, but i need your help on figuring out what to sell it for. heres whats it has.
1995 Camaro z28.
Original Paint, garage kept its whole life,
Strange no power options and full body color car, but doesnt carry a special vin number.
Hotchkis suspension (springs, Control arms, Trailing arm)
Cowl hood, immaculate interior. Orininally had tan cloth interioir but it now has two leather tan seats up front from another camaro.
3 inch exhaust
american racing 2 piece wheels, 17x9 fronts, 17x11 rears.
112,000 on frame, 7,000 on all aftermarket parts.
im sure im forgetting something but oh well, here are the pics

Old 09-17-2008, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sell the whole thing to me as it sits hahahahaha....how much you want for the thing?? i want a car to do a sick motor build into..
Old 09-17-2008, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont know where your from but ive noticed prices vary a lot depending on where your from. That is a very nice roller and if i were you id just try to find an lt1 and trany out of a wrecked car and put in it then sell it for around 4-5 grand. Id say 2000 TOPS around the southeast but realistically the way things are right now id say 1200-1500 bucks. I just picked up my z for 1300 with a good motor and a blown tranny. Its interior and paint is just as good as your except for a crack in the hood and a dent behind the door.

Quick Reply: so i blew the motor now i need to figure out what to sell it for