Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Post up how much 6 speeds inc owes you today !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by datsbad
Well it appears I am the only one they owe money to?
There Race car is for sale.
Anyone want to guess what they do with the money ?
Again, just to speculate. There's probably a paper-trail between the business and the race car, so the best way to avoid dismissing the LLC would be to liquidate it and protect all their personal assets. If anyone is serious about legal action, I'd say get the lawyers warmed up quick, before the trail is cold..
Old 12-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The smartest thing they could do is pay off their customers with the money they receive from the car . So much for sponsors paid for it all .........
Old 12-09-2008, 09:25 PM
FormerVendor

Yeah funny stuff huh. For some strange reason they now think they dont owe me anything. Thing is they did this to themselves.

I have many address 's for these clowns.

You can send me the address' in a PM if you want, and I will be more than happy to swing by for ya.

Now I know you know, I did not literally mean "funny" as in haha funny, as this BS is not funny (haha) at all. People scamming people is BS! I actually think I am going to be dealing with a clown on the board here REAL soon. I am waiting on parts, and he was "supposed" to send me a tracking number. But, he is in the middle of moving, and can't find the time to look for teh tracking number, but he is here on teh board making posts and trying to sell more parts. And of course he will not answer my PM's now, so my patience has grown thin with scammers

Let me know what I can do for you.

Last edited by Gen414; 12-09-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 12-10-2008, 04:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Just out of curiousity, what do you hope to accomplish by stopping by their home?
Old 12-10-2008, 08:23 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by wickedrx7
Just out of curiousity, what do you hope to accomplish by stopping by their home?
I would never do that ...
Old 12-10-2008, 08:24 AM
FormerVendor

Had no idea I would be stopping by their home, but if that is where they are working out of, I guess I will be.

Now to your question:

I would like to see if they are doing business. I can talk to them and maybe get a different answer in person, than over teh web and maybe get to the bottom of what is really going on with them. I could possibly get some answers for these guys that have been screwed over by em.

If you took it as I was going over to do physical harm, sorry, that was not my intention. It's just getting an answer in person is sometimes (most times) different than answering on the web. It is easy to avoid someone when they are 1000 miles away, but if you have someone knocking on your door trying to collect, it's a different story, that's all.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Gen414
Had no idea I would be stopping by their home, but if that is where they are working out of, I guess I will be.

Now to your question:

I would like to see if they are doing business. I can talk to them and maybe get a different answer in person, than over teh web and maybe get to the bottom of what is really going on with them. I could possibly get some answers for these guys that have been screwed over by em.

If you took it as I was going over to do physical harm, sorry, that was not my intention. It's just getting an answer in person is sometimes (most times) different than answering on the web. It is easy to avoid someone when they are 1000 miles away, but if you have someone knocking on your door trying to collect, it's a different story, that's all.

It's all good
Old 12-10-2008, 03:13 PM
9 Second Club

27 post later and 2 pages and I am the only one who is owed anything? Come on guys , I know there are many more....
Old 12-11-2008, 11:27 AM
FormerVendor

It's all good

Yeah, it just really gets to the point sometimes you want to help people out, and that's all I am offering here. Trying to help a guy out
Old 12-12-2008, 02:08 PM

it just funny on whitepage.com got to working place: t56rebuilcom and transmission by joe.the owner amber huneycutt stole money start with an other names that is funny.

t56rebuilcom:11875 w little york rd
transmission by joe: 6723 wild pecan trl
and the only amber huneycutt in texas live :67341 beacon manor ln

so if you want to do something you got the information
Old 12-13-2008, 01:22 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by matthieulfp
it just funny on whitepage.com got to working place: t56rebuilcom and transmission by joe.the owner amber huneycutt stole money start with an other names that is funny.

t56rebuilcom:11875 w little york rd
transmission by joe: 6723 wild pecan trl
and the only amber huneycutt in texas live :67341 beacon manor ln

so if you want to do something you got the information
PM coming
Old 12-13-2008, 03:11 AM
Banned

I would never do that ...
b/c you probably dont have the nuts to. Are you gonna be like that moron from canaduh on yellowbullet who is gonna send a tree down to handle his business? It is christmas time, but I think joe and amber have a tree allready. Ive never laughed soo hard in my life!
Old 12-14-2008, 06:13 PM

My reimbursement is in the process... I have decided to take my business elsewhere due to the fact none of my parts will be covered under any kind of warranty and who is to say they will build my trans to my requirements anyways. Hope most of us are fortunate to get a refund.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Banned

27 post later and 2 pages and I am the only one who is owed anything? Come on guys , I know there are many more....
Your the only one thats dumb enough to start a stupid *** thread about it when there allready was a thread.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:02 AM
10 Second Club

Aaron give it up, man I'm not bashing you, but let Joe and Amber fight their own fight. Just like on Y.B. if they want to say something let "them" say it. You're wasting your time.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Banned

amber has been more then help ful with me. also i am planing on picking my trany at the end of this month.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:45 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by cstock1
My reimbursement is in the process... I have decided to take my business elsewhere due to the fact none of my parts will be covered under any kind of warranty and who is to say they will build my trans to my requirements anyways. Hope most of us are fortunate to get a refund.

Post up IF you get one. From the sounds of it, your not gonna get one anytime soon, and more like never. Don't get me wrong, I hope you do, but odds are stacked against you my friend
Old 12-15-2008, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 180 Likes on 139 Posts

Exactly, there is 2 of us here that I have seen get a refund or some sort of payment, myself being one. I got a full refund of $500, I recieved that on 2 Dec 2008.

Here is the other that I have seen with any kind of payment..
Originally Posted by Stroked-Z
Update:

Got my $1000 on Friday (wire transfer) from Amber as promised and am promised to have the balance on Wednesday.
-Carm
This was posted on Nov 3rd, 2008.

Last edited by the_merv; 12-15-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Teching In

stroked-z is the one who had a what, 4k+ bill?
so he only got a quarter so far
Old 12-15-2008, 08:11 PM

However my issue with them was probably a little more involved than all of yours. I will say that I did receive reimbursement for a $700 money order that i paid them back in sept. The bank is getting the remaining balance from them as we speak. Even though they screwed alot of people, some things need to stay confidential. People wanting some possible help... PM me.

Quick Reply: Post up how much 6 speeds inc owes you today !!!