TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
wickedrx7

is scott your husband?
pm sent
Old 03-24-2009 | 02:26 PM
CARTEK Racing

Oh for the love of god...

Do we really need to bring this **** up again on a public forum?

Do you really think any of this childish BS will help?
Old 03-24-2009 | 02:31 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
Oh for the love of god...

Do we really need to bring this **** up again on a public forum?

Do you really think any of this childish BS will help?

I think if (and yes, that is a really big if) it can stay underwraps, I think this thread deserves to be here. If it gets out of hand, sure, lock it up. But, Big Bird has been trying a LONG time to get his situation sorted out the nice way, only to be plugged by them (Joe and Amber) again. So, if this thread can get Big Bird the information he is looking for, then YES, I think the thread stays
Big Bird is not your normal **** talker, and he is gonna try and resove his matter in a calm way, so no reason to think this thread will go the other way.
Old 03-24-2009 | 08:54 PM
Banned

I think a thread regarding them should be a sticky . Several people come on here at least once or twice a month looking for contact info on them or wanting feedback .
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:22 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by Gen414
I think if (and yes, that is a really big if) it can stay underwraps, I think this thread deserves to be here. If it gets out of hand, sure, lock it up. But, Big Bird has been trying a LONG time to get his situation sorted out the nice way, only to be plugged by them (Joe and Amber) again. So, if this thread can get Big Bird the information he is looking for, then YES, I think the thread stays
Big Bird is not your normal **** talker, and he is gonna try and resove his matter in a calm way, so no reason to think this thread will go the other way.
I don't think he is a **** talker, but I just think all these threads turn into bitch sessions and they don't seem to help things get resolved...

I still believe in the 1 on 1 over the phone deal. And I can't see myself being so special that I was able to get money back from Amber when other's can not.

Good Luck to the O-P on getting his problem resolved, but I think these threads just turn into ****-shows with people jumping in and bashing rather than helping. Take a look, almost all the responses have been negative with no additional helpful information added except for first and middle names which are for the most part useless in this.

I think this is just a way for someone who is frustrated to vent, but there are more constructive ways...
Old 03-25-2009 | 05:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by thesource
I think a thread regarding them should be a sticky . Several people come on here at least once or twice a month looking for contact info on them or wanting feedback .

There is a sticky in the sponsor feedback section with Amber's cell phone posted.
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:52 AM
Banned

i tryed the 1 on 1 for about 8 months.

i sent amber two tranys on april 15th of 2008. they "lost" them bother in the first part of june. and told me they could have one ready to go asap and the other was about a month out.

so i said yes i need the one.( it was a customers)

then after a month i called for mine. well waiting ona part. two weeks later. wainting on different part. then the storm came(that one was a good reason) the power was out, then moving the machines, then i fsaid just give me my core back and the 1300. well since the have been "wait on a part" i was told they had no money to go get me a core.

so how can you have it just about done. but no core. weird

edward and amber gave me the run around for to long.

on march 6 of 2009 i talked to edward on the phone. he said that he will have my core in one week. ell week gone by and nother i called him and no answer or call back. so that is when i put up the post asking for there address

i wanted to send him a certified letter to up date my file. in iowa i only have a year to file a claim.

but i have his lawyer info. and filed with the houston federal court. and got is home address cause of this forum.

i really love how we can all come together to help each other out.

I don't think he is a **** talker, but I just think all these threads turn into bitch sessions and they don't seem to help things get resolved...

I still believe in the 1 on 1 over the phone deal. And I can't see myself being so special that I was able to get money back from Amber when other's can not.

Good Luck to the O-P on getting his problem resolved, but I think these threads just turn into ****-shows with people jumping in and bashing rather than helping. Take a look, almost all the responses have been negative with no additional helpful information added except for first and middle names which are for the most part useless in this.

I think this is just a way for someone who is frustrated to vent, but there are more constructive ways...
Old 03-25-2009 | 08:24 AM
FormerVendor

I agree with you, in that they normally do. BUT, until that happens, no reason to start voiding/locking stuff up, right?

And yes, you are special if you got anything back from them. Big Bird, as I stated above, has tried this the nice way, has been on teh phone with both of them, and gotten the run around, on teh phone, and through email (and he is not the only one). A few months ago, when a REAL NASTy thread was going on about them, not once did Big Bird chime in and make any negative comments. On teh contrary, he was SUPPORTING them, in hopes that being nice would get him his money/parts. So, while everyone else was bashing them (Joe and Amber), he was doing the opposite, and was trying to defend them. Did that work? Nope! He had alot more patience in this matter than anyone I know. He has been screwed over for almost a year, and he is finally being more agressive, as he see's no other option, and even now, he is still not taking the "insult" path.
I am glad YOU got your money (or tranny or whatever it is they owed you) but it still appears you are teh only one.
Old 03-25-2009 | 03:01 PM
CARTEK Racing

I agree with you, in that they normally do. BUT, until that happens, no reason to start voiding/locking stuff up, right?

And yes, you are special if you got anything back from them. Big Bird, as I stated above, has tried this the nice way, has been on teh phone with both of them, and gotten the run around, on teh phone, and through email (and he is not the only one). A few months ago, when a REAL NASTy thread was going on about them, not once did Big Bird chime in and make any negative comments. On teh contrary, he was SUPPORTING them, in hopes that being nice would get him his money/parts. So, while everyone else was bashing them (Joe and Amber), he was doing the opposite, and was trying to defend them. Did that work? Nope! He had alot more patience in this matter than anyone I know. He has been screwed over for almost a year, and he is finally being more agressive, as he see's no other option, and even now, he is still not taking the "insult" path.
I am glad YOU got your money (or tranny or whatever it is they owed you) but it still appears you are teh only one.
Well I dont have the power to lock his thread, and I do hope he recovers his core and money.

I just think that these threads are a lightning rod for hate spewing. Not that I am saying the O-P did that, just saying others have.

Good luck to the O-P
Old 03-25-2009 | 03:10 PM
FormerVendor

Well I dont have the power to lock his thread, and I do hope he recovers his core and money.

I just think that these threads are a lightning rod for hate spewing. Not that I am saying the O-P did that, just saying others have.

Good luck to the O-P
I know you don't, I was just talking to the "powers that be".

And yes, you are right, they normally are, but maybe/hopefully this will stay underwraps.
Old 04-01-2009 | 02:46 PM
Banned

does anyone know. did edward and amber get the car sold that was on racing junk?

or does anyone have the listing?
Old 04-02-2009 | 11:52 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
does anyone know. did edward and amber get the car sold that was on racing junk?

or does anyone have the listing?

I doubt it Big Bird, unless they dropped their asking price a WHOLE BUNCH. Asking $100K for that setup was/is very ridiculous, and noone was gonna pay that amount for that setup. $50K, I could see as a more realistic asking price. Assumption on my part:
They asked $100K to satisfy debtors, knowing that they would not sell it at that price, but it looked good because they could say, "see, we are trying to come up with the money to pay people back by selling our car" so IF they did get some fool to pay that, than they would gladly have sold it for that amount.
Old 04-04-2009 | 12:22 PM
TECH Regular

Wow...it's a good thing I didn't send my tranny off to them. I had no clue any of this was even going on.
Old 04-04-2009 | 03:25 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 99LS6SS
Wow...it's a good thing I didn't send my tranny off to them. I had no clue any of this was even going on.

yeah, VERY unfortunate, as they had a really good deal going there. When the **** really hit the fan a few months back when it was all new, the threads were getting UGLY, and locked up and deleted. Big Bird has been one of the guys that has stayed patient, forgiving, and nice all in teh hopes of helping his cause, but, appears that it has been in vain.
Old 04-04-2009 | 04:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah, VERY unfortunate, as they had a really good deal going there. When the **** really hit the fan a few months back when it was all new, the threads were getting UGLY, and locked up and deleted. Big Bird has been one of the guys that has stayed patient, forgiving, and nice all in teh hopes of helping his cause, but, appears that it has been in vain.
last time this **** happened to me i walked into the shops store. and took my ****. and that was it. no questions or bs. i had enuff.
was a previous sponsor thru this site that stole from alot of ppl also.

i sincerely hope the op gets his funds back. times are hard.
Old 04-06-2009 | 12:46 AM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

I hope everything works out for those that lost.

I had sent them a Check for $500 in Sep. of 2008 and then come to find out a month later while I was in Iraq that they went under and it was going to be a fight for the money. I had let them know that I was still able to go the Legal route cause it was in the 60 day period still, and then called the Bank to get the ball rolling. A Money Order for $500 was over-nighted to my parents house.

From what I have seen I am one of 2 people to recieve something back..the other recieving a partial payment. For those that are out T56's.. it's going to be a fight. I hope you can claim that as stolen property and go from there..filing Bankruptcy shouldn't clear that crime IMO.
Old 07-01-2009 | 08:35 AM
Banned

yeah it is old. but for a update.

edward and amber just switched there bankrupy from chapter 13 (which i would have got my money back over a 5 year plan) to chapter 7 ( which i get fucked.)

-now edward will probly read this. so i just want him to know. :

backrupy doesnt keep you safe from fraud or thieft. you took my trany and sold it to some one else. that is thieft. you sold something that wasnt yours. i would like it back please.

thanks
devin
Old 07-08-2009 | 04:42 PM
Teching In

:/

ever since i got screwed out of the money i sent... i stopped working on my project
probably never get finished now that its hard to trust anyone.
Old 07-08-2009 | 04:57 PM
TECH Resident

just an idea I havnt ready this thread but I had a similar problem with them and thankfully Iused my bank card (visa debit bank card through bank of america) and filed a complaint with them they refunded my money and went throught the steps to get their money from six speeds.

Quick Reply: Six Speed INC Help