Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Six Speed INC Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Warning...JOE/Amber Honeycutt.....THIEVES

I know this is an old post but i havent been on here awhile and i see that Joe and Amber once again have screwed people over..!!!
They pulled the same thing when they got employed at the now out of buisness More Performance inc. It was really funny to see him run back to texas and open up a trans building buisness when i am the one that rebuilt his trans in his Camaro....he had no freaking idea what an inside of a t56 even looked liked....LOL
He also claimed to be a tuner.....what a joke....!!!!!

Beware Late Model Racecraft....and any other people in the LS community.....these 2 people should be locked up....i cant believe that someone that lives in TX dont whoop his ***..!!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah this is probably going to get locked.

There is a sticky concerning these people.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Teching In

Default 6 speed inc.

Does anyone know who was doing the t56 rebuilds over at 6 spped inc when they were doing bussiness? It wasn't Joe himself was it? just curious i just bought a tranny that had been built and never ran.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine was done in early 08. I had it faceplated and was told by amber that joe was doing the work. When I got all my parts, the insides of the gears hadnt been fitted to the bearings and a slider needed clearanced for the weld on 3rd gear. I wasnt happy at the time but I learned to be happy I got anything at all real quick. Oh yea, I also didnt get all the bearings I was supposed to and they didnt refund $200 to me they should have.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:29 AM
HRE
Teching In

I would love to get my hands on them both. We agreed on a trans mission trade. A truck showed up for mine an didn't drop theres off at the same time as they said. So I called the lier Amber an she said that they didn't get a chance to send it but they will the same week. Long story short. I ended up with my trans back BROKEN an it took $900 to fix it. These two are scum bag thieves. Do not trust them even if there working else were. They will get there's someday. Joe if your reading this , be a man an face everyone you an your hag ripped off.

Last edited by HRE; 10-17-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:35 AM
10 Second Club

I got ripped off too,but it worked out pretty good.I ship it to 6 Speed inc. and told Amber I wanted my 6 speed trans back she said ok . So 3 weeks later after jacking me around.My trans shows up.I marked my trans because I wanted my trans back.I got to looking at it it was not mine. So I called her told what I found she they mark all the trans with customer name I told her what was on it . She said thats our neighbor's GTO trans.So she said I can build you a new one, or refund your money and keep it.So I did that was $1,365.00 dollars FREE. Its been fine it works GREAT!The jacking around part was she said it was shipped and it was not.Because it had a next day shipping sticker on it . Its all good now it shifts GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Six Speed INC Help