Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Ls7 clutch won't hold...which one?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 11:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ls7 clutch won't hold...which one?

453rwhp, not sure what that is fwhp, but ls7 clutch won't hold dumps over 5000rpm. Mods in sig, fabbed 9", 4.11's, m/t, car dead hooks on track. No spray (yet) but want a clutch that will hold a 150 shot if needed. Main thing is, I want one with as close to stock feel as possible! I don't want a freakin leg workout. Which one, textralia, monster, spec, etc???? No major weight reductions other than spare and front sway. Need one I can slip out of the hole or do 6000+dumps to get this pig moving...
Old 11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
FormerVendor

Stage 2+ and a Steel flywheel would be a great option. It has stock like drivability, and easy pedal effort and is rated to hold over 700lb.-ft at the crank. This should be plenty for your plans (unless you decide to go wild with this car). Of course you could always opt for our Stage 3+ which is the most commonly bought higher output, daily driven, agressive use units that we build! I don't think you could go wrong either way! Let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to assist you. Thanks,
Old 11-10-2009, 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks, anyone else got opinions on pedal feel for the others?

Quick Reply: Ls7 clutch won't hold...which one?