Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Vengeance Racing introduces Magnum T56 DIRECT Bolt in for F Body!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn, that sounds like one SERIOUS trans!! And i thought i had a great trans with RPM's Level V T56 with Viper parts, cryo'd, micropolished, etc.

And Ron, you left out the best part on the micropolishing.. Less friction = More power!!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my transmission, funny to see pictures of it on tech before it arrives again. This will be going into a full weight 408ci t/a, and i mean full. Fran at Race Proven Motorsports was the one who got the wheels rolling on getting in modded for an fbody. The guys over at RPM trans were very motivated in getting involved with this project. Can't thank them enough. I didn't want to cut my car up.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:56 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How does the weight of this transmission compare to that of an OEM / modified T56?
Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought a T56 Magnum from RPM

Hey Guys,

I didnt deal with many vendors but after some research I ended up buying a modified T56 Magnum to fit my 2000 Trans Am F-Body as a bolt on replacement. I ended up going with www.rpmtransmissions.com

I am not here trying to plug them but the main reason I bought from them was the fact that the sales guy took 5 minutes out of his day to answer a few important questions. Very simple questions such as... Can I bolt in my existing slave cylinder and can I bolt in the transmission as well as driveshaft without mods....

I was happy to get answers to very simple questions... Questions that http://www.ddperformance.com/ DID NOT take the time to answer. Actually I highly recommend staying away from that company. They were very rude on the phone. When I called them they started out by putting me on hold. Now I didnt mind that... But when the sales guy came back and I started to ask him a question he got irritated with me for actually wanting to ask a question and put me back on hold very quickly. That was the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with and I hope the way they treated me will cost them some business by me posting my experience!

Just check out there site and listen to the automated inbound system. They are strict about mentioning sales help and are very bad at offering support help. Actually I would really hate to see what it would be like if you needed help from that company! Just to think I was ready to buy a magnum from them on that phone call but the sales guy rushed to judgment and slapped me on hold so that cost them a sale from me!

I recommend any company but them!

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing introduces Magnum T56 DIRECT Bolt in for F Body!!!