Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

looking for 3/8 bellhousing sapcer or contact info to summit racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 01:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for 3/8 bellhousing sapcer or contact info to summit racing

found this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=390256660721

I need this trouble is that ebay won't let me contact the seller because they have blocked international buyers... this makes me really angry!! CANADA is a counrty too!!!! Anyway I have a legit US adress in my name, but beacause my ebay account is from canada I cannot contact them and I went to summits web site and they don't list there email?? What gives to they not want business?

Can some one put me into contact with them or if your are lucky enough to be a US citizen wiht an ebay acount maybe you can contact them through ebay from this listing and give them a link to this page. Or Some one else whois selling this same part, that actually sells to Canadians or a US adress (not a PO box) A true US adress!!!

Thanks -Jamie
Old 10-30-2010, 08:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Why not just go to Summit's e-Commerce site:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/QTI-RM-6013/
Old 10-31-2010, 03:11 AM
On The Tree

f*cking *** hat yankees at summit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried that link no offense to you! I checked out went into paypal, and it says we do not excpet payemnt from non US paypal acounts.... you a** holes Us is not the only country!!!! I will go to the manufacture direct, or make my own you can kiss my a**!

Now anyone now who makes this think? RM must stand for some form of a company?
oh and no offense to americans I have no problems with anyone excpet summit.. please boy cot them untill they sell to canadains!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 08:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

"RM" is just the product code, Quicktime is the company.

http://www.quicktimeinc.com/products.html

As for Summit, I'm sure they have no problem selling to customers out of the country, they probably have issue with the fees and fraud that Paypal has for foreign transactions. Did you try paying with a Credit Card? Just my $0.02
Old 10-31-2010, 03:59 PM
TDP
FormerVendor

Call me! I had some of these spacers laser-cut a few months ago. I only needed one for the car that I was working on, but got 5 made so that way I would have extras just in case. Unlike the one in the link you posted, mine goes between the transmission and bellhousing, and is made of high grade aluminum. When installed, it looks like part of the bellhousing, so it has a real clean look.
Just curious as to what you are needing it for?
I had to get it made in order to mate up a TR6060 to an LS7 while using the new style sealed pilot bearing (big one). I also had to get a 7/8" slave cylinder spacer made as my customer had the short little 3-bolt green slave. I have one extra 7/8" slave spacer, and a bunch of 1/8" ones. So just let me know what you need and I can get it shipped out Monday, just call.

I accept Paypal and all major CCs

Jason

Last edited by TDP; 10-31-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:43 PM
On The Tree

sweet! Thanks man I just bought one from american powertrain, I may need the slave spacers though!! I may also need a extended pilot bearing.

aplication 04 colorado wiht 07 GMC van 4.8L motor advanded adapters bellhousing and the stock asin ma5 5spd, luk camaro flywheel and clutch, stock colorado slave cylender. Acording to my calculations I will need the 3/8" spacer to line the transmsion up propelry with the existing drive shaft and stock shifter. So I will also need a longer pilot bearing, not sure how long yet, and most likely some sort of slave spacer, as soon as I pull the tranny I will remeasure and figure out the spacers needed, are they stackable? Say I need a 1" spacer, can I use a 7/8" and a 1/8" sapcer to geather? Hoe much are they?

Originally Posted by TDP
Call me! I had some of these spacers laser-cut a few months ago. I only needed one for the car that I was working on, but got 5 made so that way I would have extras just in case. Unlike the one in the link you posted, mine goes between the transmission and bellhousing, and is made of high grade aluminum. When installed, it looks like part of the bellhousing, so it has a real clean look.
Just curious as to what you are needing it for?
I had to get it made in order to mate up a TR6060 to an LS7 while using the new style sealed pilot bearing (big one). I also had to get a 7/8" slave cylinder spacer made as my customer had the short little 3-bolt green slave. I have one extra 7/8" slave spacer, and a bunch of 1/8" ones. So just let me know what you need and I can get it shipped out Monday, just call.

I accept Paypal and all major CCs

Jason

Quick Reply: looking for 3/8 bellhousing sapcer or contact info to summit racing