Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

T-56 stuck to bellhousing/motor

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 09:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lizeec
Yes I caught that part and it threw me off but after reading the rest of your post I thought yeah he probably is really that stupid to give advice like that, I was a service manager in a industrial shop and have seen all types of mechanics from parts changer to the mechanic that claims he can fix the space shuttle only to find out I wouldnt let him work on my lawnmower, and the mechanic that keeps looking for the muffler bearing noise or trys to find the blinker fluid reservoir, it is smart *** advice like yours that get people hurt and me having been a service manager I have seen more than my fair share of accidents which arent pretty, at the end of the day we all want to go home with a paycheck, and sometimes I was the one that had to call that guys wife to tell him he is at the hospital and when they show up and you see the look on the wifes and kids face you will think twice about giving smart *** advice.
i can't read this, can someone translate it into english?

thanks!
Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

Even without proper grammar, that entry was easily readable.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:41 PM
On The Tree

Yes I caught that part and it threw me off but after reading the rest of your post I thought yeah he probably is really that stupid to give advice like that, I was a service manager in a industrial shop and have seen all types of mechanics from parts changer to the mechanic that claims he can fix the space shuttle only to find out I wouldnt let him work on my lawnmower, and the mechanic that keeps looking for the muffler bearing noise or trys to find the blinker fluid reservoir, it is smart *** advice like yours that get people hurt and me having been a service manager I have seen more than my fair share of accidents which arent pretty, at the end of the day we all want to go home with a paycheck, and sometimes I was the one that had to call that guys wife to tell him he is at the hospital and when they show up and you see the look on the wifes and kids face you will think twice about giving smart *** advice.
Originally Posted by 428 78T/A
All said without one period. Can you diagram this sentence for me?

Pretty please?
Sure ******* as soon as you show me your degree showing that you have a Masters Degree in English

If you want to go and correct someones grammar start with your inbred trailer trash family
No wonder you got fired, you ******' soup sandwich.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:50 PM
TECH Veteran

There are two pry "windows" on the bellhousing to engine surface. The bellhousing will be a bitch to remove otherwise. One is at about 4 o'clock and the other is around 9:30. have you tried that?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Retired

Originally Posted by 428 78T/A
No wonder you got fired, you ******' soup sandwich.
Who got fired?
How did you come up with that?
Try retired after 15 years of being a service manager, and loving every minute of retirement!

What is a soup sandwich?

Are you one of them white boys that wishes he was 50 cent or Lil Wayne?
Old 04-09-2011, 07:58 AM
On The Tree

Geez some of you guys need to start a thread asking " How to properly remove your tampon's"

Anyway, I have given it a heavy soaking of PB Blaster and now waiting for the motivation and a friend to come give me a hand, its going to come down to just fighting it out. Thanks everyone.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:14 AM
On The Tree

Yeah let's stop on the flaming and such and stick to the subject. How is the bell housing coming along?
Old 04-13-2011, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This thing went downhill pretty quick, haha. Quickest way to remove a bellhousing from the engine is to stuff a few pounds of black powder through the starter hole and set it off. I'd use a barbecue lighter so you don't singe anything.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Regular

Mine was really stuck as well. It helped to have the car as level as possible on a kwiklift and then wiggle the trans left to right lightly and pull/use pry points with screw driver. When pulling, also try moving the engine up/down slightly. Wiggling the engine up/down when installing worked wonders for me as well. It was much easier moving the engine slightly while pushing the trans.

Quick Reply: T-56 stuck to bellhousing/motor