Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

T56 Upgraded Builds $850 shipped both ways!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:35 PM
TDP
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default T56 Upgraded Builds $850 shipped both ways!

$850 built & shipped to/from! This is the Stage 2 build which includes the following all new parts:
-Synchro rings
-Seals
-Fork pads
-Keys & springs
-Steel 3-4 shift fork
-Billet 3-4 keys (one of a kind 4140 alloy chromoly keys!)
-Case is hot-tank vatted
-Assembly Labor

Our policy is to be straight forward and upfront about everything. So keep in mind that this is just a starting price. Hard parts (non-wear items) are not included in this price. Therefore, the price can and probably will be higher depending on the condition of the transmission upon dis-assembly. Every transmission is built on a "case-by-case" basis, as it's simply not possible to accurately perform a "one size fits all" type build.
Parts that typically can go out include synchro sleeves, and speed gears, for example. These parts are only damaged as a result of other problems in the transmission, most likely worn rings.
Another example: If your trans is grinding in 5th, then you may need a new 5-6 synchro assembly which is around $100. If it went far enough, it may have also taken out the gear itself.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is my testomony to Jason.

I had my trans rebuilt by them a month ago. He is a straight shooter no BS operator. I have 500 miles on mine and it has performed flawlessly!

It needed a 2nd gear and some sliders. He kept me informed every step of the way. I live close to his shop so I was able to drop off the trans and pick it up. He even pressed on and off some carrier bearings for me for free. ( I was putting in some 4.10s at the same time).

Good to do business with.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

Is this a sale or a set price? If it is a sale, when does it end?
Old 11-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Staging Lane

God this is a great deal, if this is still going on I'm going to hit this up when I get home from overseas
Old 11-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Teching In

What if we bring it in? Price w/o shipping?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:35 PM
TDP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by F-BodyMind
Is this a sale or a set price? If it is a sale, when does it end?
With this deal, it's basically a small discount on the 'already low' T56 build and my cost on UPS shipping. Shipping prices keep going up and up, but we do a large volume and therefore we get about 30% off. It's a flat rate anywhere in the lower 48 states. Without the discount, shipping can be anywhere from $120-160 each way. So it's about $100 savings on the average.

Originally Posted by mx5.3
What if we bring it in? Price w/o shipping?
It's $680

Originally Posted by Jr.Samples
Here is my testomony to Jason.

I had my trans rebuilt by them a month ago. He is a straight shooter no BS operator. I have 500 miles on mine and it has performed flawlessly!

It needed a 2nd gear and some sliders. He kept me informed every step of the way. I live close to his shop so I was able to drop off the trans and pick it up. He even pressed on and off some carrier bearings for me for free. ( I was putting in some 4.10s at the same time).

Good to do business with.
Thanks for the good words!

Quick Reply: T56 Upgraded Builds $850 shipped both ways!