Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Need new clutch. Trust Monster w/ 3rd clutch in less than 2 years???

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, this thread is all over the place.
Some good info here but like anything else, you gotta be there to see what really is going on.
It would be nice if the clutch MFGs. would ad application specific data to their products including the weight of the vehicle it will go into.
Not just "street, strip" etc.
That way, some of these guys can figure out what they are getting into.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate reading **** like this. GL OP
Old 11-18-2011, 07:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

After calling both companies today and with the help and info from everyone's responses I ordered a Stage 2 Diamond clutch kit from Jason over at TDP. Great customer service, thanks again for the help. Killer price too, $689 shipped for everything! I'll be posting pictures of the Monster clutch assembly that comes out of the car, whether or not they show a problem with the clutch. I want to be fair to SNL. Should be a week or two, since I have to wait for the Diamond to come in before having the trans removed and the clutch swapped. Would it be okay if I reused the ARP bolts I have on the car now for the new Flywheel and Pressure plate or would you guys discourage that? Thanks again to everyone for their help and I'm looking forward to having a Diamond clutch in my car!

Quick Reply: Need new clutch. Trust Monster w/ 3rd clutch in less than 2 years???