Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Help With Part Number - O Ring For Clutch Line

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help With Part Number - O Ring For Clutch Line

I'm looking for the o-ring that goes on the hydraulic clutch line, clutch master side. Local Chevy dealer was less than helpful.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:21 AM
TDP
FormerVendor

I don't have a part number, as I know the dealer isn't going to have it separately. There is a specialty seal shop in my area where they can match up just about anything. That o-ring is probably 20-30 cents, lol. If you have the time to wait, I'll have one matched up and mail it to you for free.
Or, there may be a shop like that in your area. You'd just have to research it. Good luck and let me know if I can help. Thx
Old 12-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TDP
I don't have a part number, as I know the dealer isn't going to have it separately. There is a specialty seal shop in my area where they can match up just about anything. That o-ring is probably 20-30 cents, lol. If you have the time to wait, I'll have one matched up and mail it to you for free.
Or, there may be a shop like that in your area. You'd just have to research it. Good luck and let me know if I can help. Thx

Thanks. But I discovered the fitting on my old slave cylinder had the same o ring on it. I'll just reuse that one. I guess it's the same o ring on both ends of that line.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:40 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For future reference, I've got a ton of these laying around.

If anyone needs them shoot me an email at steve@monsterclutches.com with your name and address and I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Can somebody please tell me the part number or where to buy the O'ring pictured/circled?

Quick Reply: Help With Part Number - O Ring For Clutch Line