Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

clutch quick disconnect?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 10:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default clutch quick disconnect?

Where can I get one of these (NEW) that I can use to make a new line. I want to have a brake shop make me up a longer line but don't know where to get this connection.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:34 AM
TECH Addict

No idea, but you can use the C5 slave cylinder. It has a 1' long line on it.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Give George at McLeod a call....

They have the quick connects and can make a line any length you want...

Rick
Old 01-05-2006, 10:34 AM
On The Tree

www.mcleodind.com

Last edited by robin427; 01-05-2006 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Being a fool
Old 01-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Hi please can you help?
Have you got the Part Number for this adaptor fitting?

I live in the UK and am currently building an AC Cobra replica with LS6 + T56
I'm currently stuck! I've been trying to source the hydraulic line with no look without buying it complete with master cylinder which I don't really want to do as my Cobra kit pedal box comes complete with a master cylinder - I was going to modify and loose the quick-disconnect end by welding on a fitting but would prefer to use the Mcloed adaptor.

I've sent various emails to Mcloed with no reply - When call Mcloed they say I need to speak to their tech support to get the part number - but when I call the tech support line it's constantly engaged.

Does anyone have the Mcloed Part Number for this fitting or an alternative supplier.

Someone should start selling this on Ebay

Thanks in advance
Old 01-07-2006, 02:45 AM
On The Tree

Have you tried contacting a few breakers? Try TransAm Creations in Miami, FL (http://www.tacreationsusa.com/) they're a friendly bunch - I spent several hours down their chatting to them before I bought my engine from someone else (Lambert Auto Salvage - http://www.lambertsalvage.com/)

Where did you get your engine from? The box should've come with the hose - mine did...

Robin
Old 01-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by robin427
Have you tried contacting a few breakers? Try TransAm Creations in Miami, FL (http://www.tacreationsusa.com/) they're a friendly bunch - I spent several hours down their chatting to them before I bought my engine from someone else (Lambert Auto Salvage - http://www.lambertsalvage.com/)

Where did you get your engine from? The box should've come with the hose - mine did...

Robin
Hi Robin

Thanks for the links but I managed to get through to Mcloed yesterday and ordered a couple of adaptor fittings $33 each
I got my engine from a company called Regal Performance - excellent to deal with they supplied the full package crate LS6 + T56, reprogrammed computer and modified harness - modified low slung generator in-fact pretty much everything I need to get up and running a part from the quick - disconnect clutch line

Thanks Dave
Old 01-12-2006, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

Good oh. Have you posted your findings on the Cobraclub site, it would be worth having an archive of the part numbers as I think the T56 is going to be a popular box - it seems to give good economy in top gear in my GD!!

Quick Reply: clutch quick disconnect?