Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Meet our newest employee: Chris-Tick!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 09:11 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Meet our newest employee: Chris-Tick!

Hey guys and gals, we have a new employee named Chris who will be making a presence on here as well as many other forums we sponsor. He's a gear head like everyone else here at Tick with a nasty 408 nitrous injected SS Camaro. You may have already seen him posting on here quite a bit.

Over the past year or so our company and line of products has outgrown our staff. By adding Chris hopefully we can offer more timely technical support. So if you have any questions feel free to pm either Chris or myself, email us using the form here: http://www.tickperformance.com/pages/Contact
or call us at 855.897.2710.

In the following months Chris will be learning everything there is to know about Tremec transmissions and clutch hydraulics. This information will be invaluable in terms of tech support and customer assistance on which product is right for them. And if we get backed up on rebuilds, Chris will be able to step in and lend a hand as currently I'm the only trans builder on staff.

So no matter what your question is, give us a call and we'll try to answer it right away (something we haven't been able to do in the past)! If Chris doesn't know the answer, we'll discuss it as I work and he'll call you back.

We can do tons of things with t-56 transmissions that aren't on our site. From tripple cone conversions for your f-body to G-force gear sets, to different overdrive ratios. It doesn't hurt to ask, and now we're able to provide an answer quickly.

Thanks,
Jonathan
Old 03-13-2012, 03:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good for you guys, in these hard economic times it's great to hear some companies are doing ok.
Looking forward to your reply to my e-mail 2-3 days ago re clutch & or Slave, shim kit, Bleeder ext. & price delivered to Auckland New Zealand.

Last edited by ls1 1990 VN; 03-13-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like a much needed and competent addition to the staff!

Quick Reply: Meet our newest employee: Chris-Tick!