Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Review of Product Innovations Delrin Shift Knob

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review of Product Innovations Delrin Shift ****

Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience with a company called Product Innovations and give feedback of one of their products. First of all, if you have never ever heard of them, they have a fantastic selection of shift ***** for F-bodys and Corvettes. Their website can be found here: http://shop.productinnovationsonline.com/

I placed my order late at night on Thursday, March 8th (really Friday, March 9th at like 1 am). I received the shifter on Monday, March 12th. That's the 2nd business day after I placed my order - pretty quick! I had only one hiccup and the problem was addressed very quickly. I paid a little over $2 more for Priority Mail shipping with USPS instead of standard First Class. When I received my tracking #, I noticed it was First Class, so I placed an e-mail to Product Innovations. Shortly after, I had e-mails from Paypal saying I had received a refund in the amount I paid extra for shipping along with a very professional e-mail from Rob Niziolek at Product Innovations apologizing for the mix up. We exchanged 2-3 emails in a very short amount of time and Rob was very courteous and prompt. Very impressed with the customer service.

I ordered the "1.75" Diameter Delrin Hardbar With Tapered Bottom" from their website. Upon inspection, the Delrin material is great. It does not show fingerprints and does not get hot in the sun. It is not quite as heavy as I might have liked, but I am a fan of heavier than usual shift *****. With that being said, the shift **** is very comfortable and has definitely improved my driving experience. Here is what it looks like in the car:

Review of Product Innovations Delrin Shift Knob-ldsi7.jpg

Review of Product Innovations Delrin Shift Knob-4s397.jpg

Very pleased with Product Innovations and very pleased with the shifter.

Last edited by Onyx_Black_Z28; 03-19-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Fixed Links and Size
Old 03-20-2012, 12:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had a very similar shift **** for years. Really like it.

Quick Reply: Review of Product Innovations Delrin Shift Knob