Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Tick Performance!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tick Performance!

I just wanted to leave a positive feed back for these guys. I didn't know where else to leave it.

These guys are amazing. I took my car there about a month ago and they were all just good guys and easy to talk to. If you ever get to see there shop, PROFESSIONAL!! If I had a shop it would look like this. John (the father) liked to talk but I was willing to listen and get the knowledge. I dealt with Matt on the phone and he was very easy to talk to. I think Jonny the Trans rebuild guy was the best. Just really laid back and chill as f***. My phone died on the way there and he let me use his iPhone charger. They knew I had a few issues and John helped me out 100%. A good ole guy that just wants to put the ford name to shame. LOL AND I DIG IT. Good shop and if you can, take your car there. Nothing but the best. They work on mustangs too. If you wanted to know. lol

Thanks again guys,
Scott........2000 Firehawk
Old 11-10-2012, 11:49 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Scott!

I wanted to let you know all of us at Tick really appreciate your post and the kind words. We really enjoy the shop too as it's very spacious and don't have to look at each other all day!

Josh actually rebuilds our transmissions, he used to work for Kevin Harvick and Joe Denette Motorsports doing fab work on cup cars. Johnathan(son) taught him everything he knows about building 6 speeds.

Johnny(father) does like to talk, but he is full of knowledge and can fix damn near anything as can Matt our other technician.

Again thanks for the kind words Scott and we really appreciate your business.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Yea I know. lol

I knew I had some of the names mixed up. LOL I wrote Josh the first time but I wasn't sure. No problem though. You guys deserve the feedback. Would like to add too that the communication was great. We both called each other regularly and we both knew what was wanted to be done. The car drives great and I will hopefully be bringing it back after the new year for a master and new clutch.

Thanks again.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I think you mainly spoke with me on the phone also, I'm not too sure if you spoke with Matt.

Looking forward to having your car back in the shop soon.

Quick Reply: Tick Performance!