Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

LS7 clutch upgrade or centerforce

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 09:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Default LS7 clutch upgrade or centerforce

Since I sold my last car the options for clutchs has become staggering. The slave cylinder puked on my new to me ram air today and it has 141 on the clock and stock clutch from best I can tell. So I figured if I gotta pull the tranny I may as well go ahead and do the clutch,new flywheel, slave cylinder and master cylinder. I'm hung between going the LS7 clutch route or just putting a centerforce in it and calling it a day.

The car will be driven sanely on a daily basis not ever going to hit a strip with it just want a long term reliable clutch that will hold should I decide to do further upgrades as of now the car is stone stock down to the airlid only mod I've done is drop some 4:10's in it.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would look into our Level 1 or Level 2 clutch kit. Both are a perfect clutch for a DD car. We can get you everything you need for a great deal. We are running a sale, unfortunatley today is the last day. If you need pricing or have any questions just give us a call

@ 817-750-2000

I would hate for you to install a LS7 and be disappointed. Will it work? Yes... But it will give way, should you start modding the car

Quick Reply: LS7 clutch upgrade or centerforce