Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Stainless Clutch Line for TR6060?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stainless Clutch Line for TR6060?

I was looking to buy this McLeod clutch line with its quick disconnect fitting so I can hook up my tranny.
http://www.speedwaymotors.com/T56-Hy...rans,9086.html

However, it appears that the quick disconnect fitting may be different on the TR6060 vs the T56?

Does anyone know where I can get a similar line that will fit with a TR6060? I called SpeedWayMotors to check but they weren't sure.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:28 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check out our Tick Performance Stainless Braided Clutch Line for 2010-2014 Camaro SS: http://www.tickperformance.com/tick-...014-camaro-ss/
Old 05-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Teching In

I think I am in the same boat. Have a tr6060 thats in a 72 camaro but have to by the clutch master and I can't seem to find a line the goes from the master to the quick connect fitting on the tranny. Also didnt realize that these clutch lines were so much. I have called and no one seems to be able to give me a straight answer. I dont even know what the fitting looks like that would go into the quick connect so that makes it a little more difficult. Did you ever find the connection you needed?
Old 04-27-2020, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by krausery
I think I am in the same boat. Have a tr6060 thats in a 72 camaro but have to by the clutch master and I can't seem to find a line the goes from the master to the quick connect fitting on the tranny. Also didnt realize that these clutch lines were so much. I have called and no one seems to be able to give me a straight answer. I dont even know what the fitting looks like that would go into the quick connect so that makes it a little more difficult. Did you ever find the connection you needed?
tr6060 clutch lines ? Hey pal did u ever end up grabbing the right lines with fitting u needed for thr tr6060 im going to run one behind my 5.3 in my obs chevy.if u have info and can guide me ill appreciate u..

Quick Reply: Stainless Clutch Line for TR6060?