Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Best place to buildup T56

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 07:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to buildup T56

Hello,
I would like to have my T56 built as strong as possible without having to go proshifted. I would like to have the larger output shaft installed, steel forks, etc. Who is the best shop to do this? Is there anyone in the PA, OH, MD, VA area? I believe More Performance uses Rosler(sp?) and is anyone familiar with them?

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 07-24-2004, 12:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by potentz
Hello,
I would like to have my T56 built as strong as possible without having to go proshifted. I would like to have the larger output shaft installed, steel forks, etc. Who is the best shop to do this? Is there anyone in the PA, OH, MD, VA area? I believe More Performance uses Rosler(sp?) and is anyone familiar with them?

Thanks,
Jeff
if interested in a good trans call me at 203 619 4732
Old 07-24-2004, 12:40 AM
8 Second 6 Speed Director

Location: windsor, ont. canada - Home of the fastest LT1 6spd.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

D & D transmission! if you talk to Don Sr. tell him i said hello and the trans is rockin!

they are in Wixom Mi. D&D Performance!
Old 10-03-2004, 01:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by taner
D & D transmission! if you talk to Don Sr. tell him i said hello and the trans is rockin!

they are in Wixom Mi. D&D Performance!
I have been searching for a post that could tell me how much a stock t56 could handle and I have some questions for you. How much will a stock t56 handle power wise? I am pushing 500 rwhp and my car will only see the track a couple of times a year. I am getting ready to purchase a Stange 12 bolt and I am trying to figure out what else I need to do to keep this car safe. Also how much dose your car weigh with you in it. Thanks