Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Flywheel/clutch compatibility

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Flywheel/clutch compatibility

Hey there everybody, I’ve been preparing to upgrade my flywheel and clutch from stock and have a setup in mind that I would like to try out.

I would like to know if anybody has their 2 cents on the compatibility of this setup as during my research I’ve read some people ran into fitment issues on certain setups but I haven’t heard anything about this combo specifically.

The setup im interested in is the center force billet steel flywheel #600142, paired with mcleod super street pro clutch #75221, my car already has a tick master, and I will also be replacing the slave with a factory unit and speed bleeder.

Engine is stock besides long tubes and the rear end is rebuilt with 3.73

Thanks for your time !
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 128 Likes on 99 Posts

If you have a T56 I'd get the LUK LS7 Clutch Kit and call it a day.

From what I just looked up what you have above isn't compatible with the T56, unless you saw something different than I did.
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
If you have a T56 I'd get the LUK LS7 Clutch Kit and call it a day.

From what I just looked up what you have above isn't compatible with the T56, unless you saw something different than I did.
Thanks for your reply, I’m only going off what summit said was for my car, maybe I shared the wrong numbers. From what I understand that setup may not give me what I’m looking for. I am interested in a lightweight setup for more snappy revs

Quick Reply: Flywheel/clutch compatibility