Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Textralia’s New Flywheel… With a thank-you!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 06:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greg, the OZ700 has actually held up to many tests with similar HP to yours. The new flywheel has some even greater benefits. During our testing we were able to gather a lot of data with various applied surface materials. With different materials at various percentages of each, we can actually achieve extremely high torque holdings whilst being able to maintain relatively low clamping forces. This not only makes it more comfortable to use but is also within the working range of the standard hydraulic system.

Shoot an email to textralia@ii.net with your request and we can walk you through certain options for your set-up with a little more detail.

Cheers

Pete.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pete...how much service life could I expect out of this clutch/flywheel combo? I'm currently running a Ram Powergrip HD that I can tell is getting worn after only ~20k miles on it. It is a daily driver right now, and I can tell this clutch is gonna have to be replaced in the next year or so.
Old 09-04-2005, 08:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was leaning towards the Clutchmaster Stage 3, but after reading about the Textralia I have changed my mind. This is the clutch for me.