Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

CENTERFORCE dual friction- Trashed in less than 5-6k miles!! (being resolved :) )

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Enough of this.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

I received this PM from Will at Centerforce. They ARE trying to work to resolve the problem.

Originally Posted by Will Baty
Hello Camaroholic,

This is Will Baty from Centerforce Clutches, I was trying to get in touch with Mr. Forteen3GT on his thread but it has been closed. I left him a message on his cell but he has yet to call back? I was wondering if there was a way to let everyone who has been following this thread to let them know that we are trying to help this guy?

Thank you for your time,

Will Baty
Centerforce Clutches
Old 04-06-2006, 04:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

And this follow up PM from

Originally Posted by Forteen3gt
I had a Nice conversation with Will at Centerforce...

I am going to pull the clutch and send it to him... I feel like an ***... Glazing could be the issue..... he said that he recommends the Drill mod in all modified f-bodys.... no matter what clutch you go with... he also talked about the changes in design/materials they have made and the new units they have...

also he said that this clutch should not wear out in 5k miles especially with only 400 whp...... something is wrong and 8 out of 10 times it is not the clutch or material.

:o

Quick Reply: CENTERFORCE dual friction- Trashed in less than 5-6k miles!! (being resolved :) )