Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So...any updates to this thread??

How did the Bendix parts work out?

Problem fixed?

Thanks!
Old 10-18-2006, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope.....Advance gave me the wrong master, it looked like it was for a Honda Civic!!??! I ended up just ordering an adjustable Ram master cylinder from Summit.com. It came in just 2 days and the master is awesome! However, my slave is also bad, so I'm in the process of finding an LS7 clutch/flywheel package so I can just change out the slave, clutch, and flywheel all at once.

Does anybody know where I can get a LS7 clutch/flywheel package for a reasonable price in a timely manner?

Thanks!
Old 10-18-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As far as determining if it's the master or slave, I remember someone saying that you can remove the master cyl line at the quick disconnect and then try pushing the pedal lightly. If it's rock hard and doesn't move, the master should be good, and it's the slave with issues. Of course, you may want to power bleed the system before doing this to rule out air in the line first.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrEddie
As far as determining if it's the master or slave, I remember someone saying that you can remove the master cyl line at the quick disconnect and then try pushing the pedal lightly. If it's rock hard and doesn't move, the master should be good, and it's the slave with issues. Of course, you may want to power bleed the system before doing this to rule out air in the line first.
That's an excellent way to describe it.