Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

please help with m6 conversion

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default please help with m6 conversion

hi guys i current have my m6 conversion and i program my computer to 6speed and now how do i wire up the reverse lock out and shift skip this is all i know correct me if im wrong a

pink wire come from 12v power that connect into one of the side of reverse lock out and shift skip...ok..on the reverse lock out i still have 1 more wire that i need to tap in c1 red (PCM) (pin 42 Reverse Inhibit Solenoid Control) that is the reverse lock out hook up and for the shift skip the last wire go into c1 red (PCM) (pin 34 Skip Shift Solenoid (M/T) or 3-2 Shift Solenoid (A/T)

and for the VSS i cant get it to work correctly because i cut my old wire out and extented the wire so it can reach the VSS on M6 so when i run about 40mph then my speedo start coming up but if i run under 40 then it drop all the way to 0 anyone have any clue with this please help i already have my PCM program to m6
do you guys think this is correct wire it up. thats all i know so far please help me thanks guys
Old 01-27-2007, 07:43 PM
TECH Resident

anyone know?
Old 01-28-2007, 11:11 AM
TECH Resident

I did the swap but forgot what wires were what. I didn't have to deal with the skip shift since it was already programmed out of the computer. There's already a post it in this section with all of this information. Just read through it all and find that step by step guide someone wrote up (it's in that forum also).
Old 01-28-2007, 09:17 PM
TECH Resident

hmm..i read but some of them just tab in the brake

Quick Reply: please help with m6 conversion