Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Best aftermarket clutch for a new H/C WS-6

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by di0ck
Ah, that's what I hate! But checking their website, it say they retain "near stock pedal travel". What gives? Sounds like a great clutch, do you drive it daliy?
I drive it daily, and take it on road trips as well as sitting in 2 hr traffic jams. this clutch is the ****, but yes everyone seems to have a lower than stock engagement...I dont care what they say on the site or phone. Look at the correlation between engagement and tex in a search, the evidence is there. I have the remote bleeder and fed tons of fluid through, so air is not possible, and its not the damn pp/flywheel bolts!

A lot of guys run the adjustable master and say it makes it perfect even though tex says not to. But if they say this, they should tell us why we should deal with low engagement. Tex and byun have awesome support, but i just gave up and decided to deal with the low engagement. Maybe one day Ill do the adjustable for a weekend and see how it helps, I would think I would notice if it was slipping and doing damage.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LS7 here and it works great - smooth and very streetable ...holds everything I have thrown it way so far...

Get the slave and master too.