Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

May Special "April Special's Extended"

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 04:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Craig,

I didn't get an email? Our sever hates me right now apparently. Yes I sent it. Give me a call in the am and I will give you the tracking number. I don't get in until about 10am.

Amber
Old 05-12-2008, 04:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NateZQ8
Oh, one more thing, does the stage 4 come with a bellhousing? I will also be moving next month, do the orders have to be filled this month to get the freee shipping? meaning if I order before May 15th, and the tranny was supposed to ship say may 28th, can I still get free shipping if I request to have it shipped say, June 14th??

Thanks

No bellhousing just the transmission by itself. As long as the order is placed before the 15th, it doesn't matter when it ships if it is a stage 4.

Amber
Old 05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SSwanner
hey amber, can i get a update on the parts i ordered a few weeks ago?

thanks, Jeff
Jeff,

Give me a call in the am. You should have those any day now. I will give you a ups tracking number.

Amber
Old 05-12-2008, 07:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Six Speeds Inc.
Jeff,

Give me a call in the am. You should have those any day now. I will give you a ups tracking number.

Amber
thats cool, no real big hurry, just making sure it wasn't lost.

i did call you this afternoon about something else though.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Six Speeds Inc.
Jeff,

Amber
still no tranny parts. my card was billed on 4/23/08
Old 05-27-2008, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sent you a p.m,need parts ASAP.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

is this sale still going on?
Old 05-27-2008, 08:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW! I missed out big time! Oh well.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

Default bell housing

hi amber i have sent you a few emails and left a message on your answer phone about my bell housing,can you confirm the postage or a tracking number as i have not had anything yet and time is running out to get this car done. been months now and this is all im waiting for to run the car so can you let me know whats happening please tinker27@hotmail.co.uk thanks craig
Old 05-30-2008, 12:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Payment sent for T56 parts.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:46 PM
10 Second Club

any update on the parts? do yall have them yet?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Red face

I spoke with Amber a few days ago, & without "speaking out of turn" (not my place to tell the world their personal happenings), they were dealing with another issue with a family member - so between the new baby & this, I can kind of understand it if some responses are somewhat delayed.

With that said however, Joe, Amber, if you're reading this, it would SURE HELP A LOT if we could get these questions resolved that some of us have - or better yet, get the stuff we've ordered. I know darn well that you guys haven't gotten 35 iTrader responses (with 100% positive feedback over 2-1/2 years) by accident. You've obviously been treating people right, & I've little doubt that that will continue - but at the same time, it's disconcerting (at best!) to have sent just under $2500 to you guys, & not be able to get the transmission, or to reach you most of the time that I call...

Thanks guys, I truly hope that all works out well, & things get back to normal for ya.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:35 PM
11 Second Club

Spent a lot of time on the phone with Amber yesterday, and with Kim over the last couple of weeks. I know they have had some problems with a shipper lately. Amber is usually really good at getting back to folks about stuff but, they have been really busy down there just trying to make sure that when our parts get here, they get here without holes in 'em.
Old 05-31-2008, 03:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V8Rumble
I spoke with Amber a few days ago, & without "speaking out of turn" (not my place to tell the world their personal happenings), they were dealing with another issue with a family member - so between the new baby & this, I can kind of understand it if some responses are somewhat delayed.

With that said however, Joe, Amber, if you're reading this, it would SURE HELP A LOT if we could get these questions resolved that some of us have - or better yet, get the stuff we've ordered. I know darn well that you guys haven't gotten 35 iTrader responses (with 100% positive feedback over 2-1/2 years) by accident. You've obviously been treating people right, & I've little doubt that that will continue - but at the same time, it's disconcerting (at best!) to have sent just under $2500 to you guys, & not be able to get the transmission, or to reach you most of the time that I call...

Thanks guys, I truly hope that all works out well, & things get back to normal for ya.

I couldn't say it much better. Sent an email friday evening pretty I know that they are doing their best and I'm getting more back than any rebuilder could do in my area. Still at my end it makes me look like a jackass and ill responsible to my family and friends. I have to tell everyone I can't get ahold of them or I don't know when it will be done, I don't have the tracking numbers or I'm not sure they shipped it. I've put alot of trust into this forums advice because everyone has helped me out weither they know it or not since I've ventured into the ls1 world. That being said my family/friends don't feel that I have gone about getting the transmission fix right and f'd everything up. I think everyone's blood pressure and hairlines are at risk contact us asap.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, I hear ya - my wife's been asking me what's going on with my order, & she normally doesn't pay too much attention to my car stuff. But, having grown up in a "small business household", I know that you just don't have the redundancy/extra employees needed to keep things going when "crap happens".

I guess I'm really seeing both sides of the issue right now...
Old 06-02-2008, 03:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just got off the phone w/ Amber (who called me) about 20-30 mins ago, & thought it would only be fair to update this thread.

She said that she was staying really busy trying to catch up on communications, & based on my brief time on the phone w/ her, it sure sounded like she was right! My transmission & clutch shipped out on Thursday, they will more-than-likely be here on Wednesday (though there's a small chance that it could be here tomorrow).

jinusow & SSwanner, I hope this makes you feel a bit better, & that you guys are able to post up something similar pretty quickly...
Old 06-02-2008, 04:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jinusow
I couldn't say it much better. Sent an email friday evening pretty I know that they are doing their best and I'm getting more back than any rebuilder could do in my area. Still at my end it makes me look like a jackass and ill responsible to my family and friends. I have to tell everyone I can't get ahold of them or I don't know when it will be done, I don't have the tracking numbers or I'm not sure they shipped it. I've put alot of trust into this forums advice because everyone has helped me out weither they know it or not since I've ventured into the ls1 world. That being said my family/friends don't feel that I have gone about getting the transmission fix right and f'd everything up. I think everyone's blood pressure and hairlines are at risk contact us asap.
Kyle,

I spoke with your mom Melissa this morning and let her know that since it left wed. should be there in the am. Sorry I am working old school this week with everyone out sick and hell i forgot how busy it is with just me. Guess I need to train Joe on answering calls. I apologies if I missed you friday I didnt get a vm or would have tried to call you right back. Your mom will call me in the am to make sure it is out for delivery. Average time for shipping 3-4 business days. Again sorry for the delay and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.

Thanks,

Amber

PS: I will be on the boards more thru the day starting next week when everyone gets back.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:06 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SSwanner
any update on the parts? do yall have them yet?
Jeff,

Your parts will be there wednesday and the order is complete.

Thanks,
Amber
Old 06-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

hi amber still no parts or answers whats going on. i am desparte now ive been waiting 4 months now !! can i have a response please thanks craig.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:27 PM
FormerVendor

Craig,

I have the bell. Give me a call in am and we can get it to you. I am working the front alone this week so if i don't answer i will call ya back.

Thanks,

Amber

Quick Reply: May Special "April Special's Extended"