Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Textralia Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Textralia Customer Service

Just got my car back from the shop and wanted to give props to Textralia for my customer service experience with them.
So here is the story, bought a exo skel twin, broke it in, never got to the track with it and just drove it on the street. Less than 3K later it won't disengage. Turns out the center hub stripped out. Talked to Jarrod over at textralia, emailed him pics then shipped the clutch out to him. He had never seen this happen before. They rebuilt the clutch for free, and covered the shop labor to replace it. Jarrod was very responsive to both phone calls and emails. The customer service was far better than I expected as was how well they stood behind their product. I will be buying from them again when the time comes and recommend them highly. This was as easy of a time as I have ever had with a warranty issue.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not had such luck with Jarrod, way too long to get back with emails and I called way late so I would be with their time zone and he never responded.

Luckily my clutch just finally wore in and no longer drags.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SR-71 SS
Jarrod was very responsive to both phone calls and emails. The customer service was far better than I expected as was how well they stood behind their product.
You're one of the fortunate ones.

Most, including myself, have suffered with lack of returned email and telephone call for weeks, if ever.

Its a great cluch though.

Quick Reply: Textralia Customer Service