Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Gagging interest

For Sale

2001 Chevrolet Camaro

11-10-2019, 10:06 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1338
TECH Fanatic

• Price
    $25,000
  • Location Hamilton, ON, L8L7P5, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 2001 SOM SS
  • Mileage 90,000
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Other
Description:

My sig gives most of the details, At the moment the motor is getting a refresh, scored #7 cylinder and cam lobes. Pretty much spent the house on this thing. Not on the sig list are Fiske rims Recaro buckets, steel bell housing, Double din Kenwood with Kenwood main amp and W7 bass with matching amp. Stano's springs and sway bars, Koni Dbl Adjust front Viking Dbl adjust rear with air bag inserts.
It made good power with the 90/90 combo and maybe should have just stayed with that but who can ever be satisfied. Anyways its time from a new home and I'm just gauging interest. Its a one owner, never been in any kind of accident. Original paint, expected rock chips on the nose and one mark on the back bumper. Never driven in the winter.
The car is in Canada and titled as such, just wasn't sure if there was any interest from the US. I haven't really thought and what to ask for it. Would appreciate any input.
There is a picture here
https://ybconway.smugmug.com/organize/Misc/i-zxn97VN
As I said I'm only considering putting it up for sale I know it will never give me back what I have into it.

Old 01-08-2020, 01:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Do you need the hymlic !? Sorry, i couldnt resist . Glws