Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

ISO/WTB 4th gen firebird/trans am rust free rolling chassis/shell

Wanted

1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird

12-03-2019, 07:37 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 2104
  • 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird - ISO/WTB 4th gen firebird/trans am rust free rolling chassis/shell - Used - D.c, VA 20001, United States
Teching In

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location D.c, VA, 20001, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I recently found a ton of rust in my chassis that is way more than I anticipated, and the car is too far gone for me to save chassis wise. However, since the engine, drivetrain, suspension etc all work and function properly, I decided to put a feeler post out for a clean, RUST FREE rolling chassis/shell.

Since my car is a 96, I'd prefer a 1996 and older for emissions reasons (and front clip swap simplicity), but would be fine with a newer car if the chassis is clean and the deal is good. I'm also hoping to maybe find someone with a caged shell they'd be willing to let go of as the original plans for my car was to make it a track car

I figure given the usual slow nature of the forum marketplace and the odd/specific request for a shell I'd put this out now so that I may have a good deal lined up come spring/summer time.

If you have a clean rust free shell that you want to get rid of, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Preferably on the east coast, but I may be able to travel westward if need be.

EDIT: Needs to have a clean title, this will be a street driven car

Thanks!

Last edited by carkid1300; 12-03-2019 at 09:38 PM. Reply
Old 12-10-2019, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firebird for sale

[QUOTE=carkid1300;20179567]I recently found a ton of rust in my chassis that is way more than I anticipated, and the car is too far gone for me to save chassis wise. However, since the engine, drivetrain, suspension etc all work and function properly, I decided to put a feeler post out for a clean, RUST FREE rolling chassis/shell.

Since my car is a 96, I'd prefer a 1996 and older for emissions reasons (and front clip swap simplicity), but would be fine with a newer car if the chassis is clean and the deal is good. I'm also hoping to maybe find someone with a caged shell they'd be willing to let go of as the original plans for my car was to make it a track car

I figure given the usual slow nature of the forum marketplace and the odd/specific request for a shell I'd put this out now so that I may have a good deal lined up come spring/summer time.

If you have a clean rust free shell that you want to get rid of, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Preferably on the east coast, but I may be able to travel westward if need be.

EDIT: Needs to have a clean title, this will be a street driven car
Hi if interested i have a white 97 formula in Florida very clean with 102000 miles 6 speed if interested my email is advancedintakes@hotmail.com

Thanks![/QUO
TE]
Old 12-14-2019, 07:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Have a 2000 TA if you decide you want a newer one
Old 09-19-2020, 12:25 PM
Teching In

I have a 95 firebird. Rust free. Missing interior and pieces parts. Still has a low mile engine in it and a possibly bad tranny or it could be booster pump in tranny. Shifts fine one time, next it doesn't. Was in a barn for many years. I am not attached to it but am in Vermont so not sure how bad shipping would be....unless you have a trailer and are willing to drive. Actually looks just like one in pic but has clearcoat fade
Old 09-22-2020, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Jason Short has a super rare color super clean roller for sale here.

He's in Rochester so East Coast-ish.
Old 02-23-2021, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 93 z28

I have a black 93 Z28 hardtop rust free.