Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Lookin for B&B (Billy Boat) exhaust dual oval tips = w/catback okay

06-28-2020, 11:54 AM | Replies: 10 | Views: 1346
  •  - Lookin for B&B (Billy Boat) exhaust dual oval tips = w/catback okay - Stockton, NJ 08559, United States
  •  - Lookin for B&B (Billy Boat) exhaust dual oval tips = w/catback okay - Stockton, NJ 08559, United States
On The Tree

• Price
    $1 - $2,500
  • Location Stockton, NJ, 08559, USA
Description:

I am hunting for a pair of dual/quad oval tips from B&B or Billy Boat Exhauat systems....does not matter what they are for or were installed on...
If you have a catback setup or full exhaust for a 98 to 02 ws6 or camaro or Firebird (i have a 98 WS-6 ...thats why i want these... for my WS-6) then i will take that as well but primarily looking for the dual oval tips... Currently have a loud mouth and the single slash cut tips are boring to me so i want to cut them off and tig weld a set of B&B dual/quad ovals on the back of the loud mouth or if i can get a used B&B cat back for the car then ill gladly do that and trash this loud mouth.... or.... give it away to someone that needs exhaust and is in a financial pinch from Covid issues etc.
B&B refuse to sell their dual oval tips although they sell just about every other tip they make on jegs and summit sites but not the dual ovals....why? No damn clue..... F Tards!!
anyway if anyone has these tips or exhaust system and wanta to sell please let me know

Thank You All...appreciate your time

Jennifur

Lambertville/Stockton NJ

Old 06-30-2020, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Bump

TtT again please......
The following users liked this post:
Fish-man (08-31-2020)
Old 07-04-2020, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

Default Seriously? No one at all?

Originally Posted by Jennifur
TtT again please......

not a soul has a B&B for sale at all?

REALLY?

wow...must be that good if those that have the B&B system love them that much they refuse to change it.....
guess ill just have to consider buying one new or a true dual x pipe system

any one ever have both and can provide a comparison
pros and cons for dual x pipe systems vs. B&B systems with single pipe and dual quad tips?

thanks

Jenni
Old 07-04-2020, 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 63 Likes on 55 Posts

I have a BB Muffler but not the tips. Been watching to see what you find in replies.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:32 AM
On The Tree

Default Seriously? Nothin?

Originally Posted by 007FJ
I have a BB Muffler but not the tips. Been watching to see what you find in replies.

well i contacted B&B yesterday asking them if i could buy their tips but no response thus far....
i did see some of their other tips were for sale for $366.00
which is friggin insane.
i have 2 other options now

1. Purchase these dual oval stainless steel chromed rips from auto zone for 30 bucks each (see attachment)
or
2. Purchase a super basic dual tip to cut up and weld on the squared off oval tips and make an exact duplicate of the B&B tips

option 1 is the least expensive way to go and quickest to install
2 will require some work but ill get more closely to what i want or a 3rd option is to consider the dual rectangular tips instead.... what do you all think? What would YOU do if you were in my shoes?

Dual oval stainless tips 30 dollars each

Dual rectangle stainless tip 42 bucks each

Buy a cheap dual round exhaust tip set and buy 4 of these and weld these on the end if tge cheap tip to provide a duplicate of the B&B tip and not pay nearly $366.00 100 for 4 of these an 8 bucks each for 2 regular round chrome dual tips and about 45 minutes welding everything together...

Another dual rectangular tip...

Another brand of same dual oval tip like above
Old 08-31-2020, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi have some that I will sell... you are in NJ?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
bb tips.pdf (397.5 KB, 46 views)
The following users liked this post:
Jennifur (10-06-2020)
Old 10-06-2020, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Default B&B Exhaust or TIPS for sale

Originally Posted by Fish-man
Hi have some that I will sell... you are in NJ?
I sent you a PM to see if you have the tips or the whole exhaust. I would LOVE to put the whole exhaust on the car and get rid of this SLP Loud Mouth setup.
Its loud and has no tuned sound at all just raspy and stupid loud and just BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but no sweet tones to it, just BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH crazy loud as hell.
I thought my boat was loud with twin 572 CID - 1000 SC Mercury Racing monsters with wide open dry 5 inch exhaust but the loud mouth would give my boat a run for its money in the decibel department no question.
Thank you again for your reply, Look forward to talking...........

Thanks
J
Old 10-16-2020, 03:11 PM
Teching In

I'll have some B&B tips Monday.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Default Lookin for B&B (Billy Boat) exhaust dual oval tips = w/catback okay

Originally Posted by JustinB51
I'll have some B&B tips Monday.
are they the dual oval types or something else perhaps? I really only am interested in the dual/quad ovals so if thats what you have please let me know

thank you very much

jenni.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jennifur
are they the dual oval types or something else perhaps? I really only am interested in the dual/quad ovals so if thats what you have please let me know

thank you very much

jenni.
Exactly like the ones you have pictured.

Old 11-10-2020, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

Default Tips installed

I installed the tips. Now i want a full B&B exhaust syatem....
but here are the tips

B&B quad oval tips