Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel [198571]

08-10-2020, 01:11 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 468
  •  - Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel [198571] - South Pasadena, CA 91030, United States
    Sold
  •  - Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel [198571] - South Pasadena, CA 91030, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
TECH Resident

• Price
    $200
  • Location South Pasadena, CA, 91030, USA
Description:

Lightweight flywheel that shaves 9.5 lbs off the stock steel flywheel. Fits LS engines and works well with the above McLeod RST clutch. Once it you wear it out, the steel friction surface can be unbolted and easily swapped. Used for only 1,000 light break-in miles. I was planning to keep it, but my new clutch came with a required flywheel. In very good condition. Pairs well with a lighter than stock flywheel. Matches redbird555's recommended setup here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-tr...l#post18986366

Matching McLeod Dual-Plate Clutch listed here. Will knock off $30 if you buy both.
You can also pick what you want from my FOR-FREE #1 post (or second FOR-FREE #2 post of LS3 parts) if you need anything, or browse my other for-sales ads and I will probably give you a discount for multiple items.

*Note About Seller:
I am a long-time member of LS1Tech since 2008, and have sold wheels, seats, driveshaft, suspension parts, and headlights among other items without any complaints from buyers. My goal is to sell these parts, but also to make sure that you are happy with your purchase, so I have done my best to describe them accurately. I have priced all items below market value, but if you find an identical item in equivalent condition for less, let me know and I will probably beat their price. Note that, apart from local pick up, shipping of items is extra. I work daily, but will attempt to visit the post office twice per week to ship items regularly.