Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB misc gen1 lt1 parts

Wanted

Miscellaneous

05-11-2021, 10:44 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 485
Teching In

• Price
    $50 - $20,000
    • Trade
  • Location Aurora, IL, 60506, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Pontiac Firebird 1993 - 1997
Description:

As the title states. Im looking to purchase some stuff for my 97 TA lt1. Hoping to find quality parts here before i go new and pay new prices.

1.) Miezere or equivalent electric water pump with machined w/p housing. I dont care about color, just functualoty!

2.) Lt1, ls1, ls7, and/or any direct replacement lifter. I need a set of ls7 lifters or equivalent for my car. I have a couple angry stock lifters so i may as well replace them all.

3.) Comp Cams cc918 valve springs, or larger but work with a stock head, no maching.. Figure since i have to replace lifters may as well replace valve springs.

4.) Lt4 Hotcam, tick perf hold my beer cam, cc306, or any decent cam that will work with a stock head, etc. The "Hold my beer cam" or the "Lt4 hotcam" are preffered but im open to all.

5.) Accessory delete, alternator moving bracket. Looking to delete all my accessories besides crank and alternator. I know cert places make a bracket, but im looking for a tried and true, used bracket and hardware.

6.) 93 - 97 lt1 stock throttle body nitrous plate and kit, or an old nitrous xpress i believe, twin nozzle efi wet kit. Im slowly learning that if it isnt boost of some sort, good luck finding it. I cant find a n2o kit i desire. So ill look here and pray i find one. 

7.) Looking to possibly trade my built 4l60e, with a ptc 3800 stall, etc for a th400 or th350 3 speed auto with a good converter. Looking to utilize a 3 speed over my o/d trans.

8.) I have a 15" set of weld pro stars, 15x8 with 5.5 backspacing and Hoosier 275x60x15 drag radials that have about half life left. Fronts are 15x4 with 1.75 backspacing with a 195/65/15 all season with about 90% left. Im looking to trade these for another drag pack set up. Racestars, Streetlites, Bogarts, etc. Just DM or post here what u have in mind.

9.) 16" set of stock firebird wheels. Silver factory color, but theyve been painted gold with the very outside.lip left silver. Fronts are all season street tires, 225/45/16 in size and basically new. Rears are Mickey Thompson S/S drag radials with 0 passes on them.

Again im looking to buy this stuff in good shape and working order. Cash on hand. Im in Chicago ill and will meet within reason. 

Thanks
Dale

Old 05-12-2021, 01:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

May want to change your title to gen 2 LT1. Gen 1 is 1970. GL
Old 05-12-2021, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 363 Likes on 235 Posts

I got a complete stock LT1 intake I'd sell. Fuel rails/injectors/etc. Make an offer. DM me and will get you pics. Might have some heads, too.