Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Indoor/Outdoor Car Capsule

For Sale

Accessories

07-14-2022, 02:38 PM | Replies: 17 | Views: 1347
  • Accessories - Indoor/Outdoor Car Capsule - 0  All Models - Los Angeles, CA 90806, United States
  • Accessories - Indoor/Outdoor Car Capsule - 0  All Models - Los Angeles, CA 90806, United States
FormerVendor

• Deal price $1,299
  •   0 of 50 customers required
  • Location Los Angeles, CA, 90806, USA
Description:

We are starting a group buy to save 55% on an otherwise incredibly pricey car capsule. Exterior dimensions are 248" Length x 110.2" Width x 90.5" Height, while interior dimensions are 224.4" Length x 86.6" Width x 78.7" Height.

You will have YOUR NAME (club name/slogan/logo) PRINTED on the vinyl!

And… with our affiliate system, earn 1% commission for each person you refer who joins the pool using your personal referral link. Check out this tutorial video:

Details for the group buy are here: https://www.letspool.com/oEmR-rezW-EEIt

Let us know if you have any questions.
Happy Pooling!

Old 07-15-2022, 08:59 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can also use our discord channel:

https://discord.gg/BNWA2R83
Old 07-18-2022, 09:19 AM
FormerVendor

Nice to see that our discord family is growing. Join us if you have any questions
Old 07-19-2022, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

This thing is available straight from alibaba for the same price, there is no 55% savings. If you got 50 people to chip in these would be $750, not $1,300.
If you can set something up to beat Costcos price on a quickjack or save a few bucks on some Forgelines I think you'd pretty easily get people here on board
Old 07-19-2022, 09:36 AM
FormerVendor

Ehm.... Did you consider that Alibaba is a Chinese company and China is NOT in America?
FYI, we have a full training on our website, because with LetsPool! everybody can create their own deal .
But I can give you an idea of how to estimate the pricing of everything coming from abroad.

First of all, you need to learn what an HS code is.
[Follow this link for more info: [url]https://www.trade.gov/harmonized-system-hs-codes]

Then you need to account for:

- Import duties [about 25% on the TOTAL price, ON TOP of international shipment]. Have you ever heard of the China addendum?
(Follow this link if you wish to learn about it https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files...).(public).pdf)
- Brokerage cost [Learn what a broker does here [url]https://clearitusa.com/what-is-an-import-broker/)
- Bond price (extra fee brokers apply)
- Choose between LCL, FCL (Learn about it here if you wish https://www.icontainers.com/help/lcl-vs-fcl/)
- Are you aware what EXW, FCA, FOB, DAP, DAT, DDP, CPT, CIP, CIF, CFR, OR FAS stand for? [learn about it here [url]https://www.cosmosourcing.com/blog/incoterms-defined-fob-exw]
- Shipping cost to single user [did you consider that once the items are in America they need to be shipped to every single individual?]
- Credit card transaction fees [it's an expensive world we live in]

Now I think you'll understand why 20-foot car capsules like this go from $ 2295 and above retail. They can go beyond $ 2600 depending on the seller.
Do you now understand the power of group buying? And that the cost you see on Alibaba is not at all the cost you can get?
Old 07-19-2022, 09:39 AM
FormerVendor

But if you know a manufacturer that can charge less for a bulk order and you can get a better deal... you can use LetsPool! to create your own pool

Our motto is "Stronger Together!"
Old 07-19-2022, 10:29 AM
FormerVendor

Update!
Here are the available window colors:

Color 13 = 100% transparent
Color 9 = 65% transparent
Color 10 = 50% transparent
Color 11 = 35% transparent
Old 07-20-2022, 09:52 AM
FormerVendor

Have other ideas for other pools? Remember, you can start you own deals on LetsPool!
Old 07-21-2022, 09:37 AM
FormerVendor

You can also pick the color of the pillars
Old 07-22-2022, 09:44 AM
FormerVendor

about 40 days before the pool expires!
Old 07-25-2022, 09:01 AM
FormerVendor

Please comment in the pool to let us know you color choice and the name or logo you want printed in your capsule
Old 07-26-2022, 11:24 AM
FormerVendor

There's still time to join.
Click here to check the deal: https://www.letspool.com/oEmR-rezW-EEIt
Old 07-27-2022, 07:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

So then go to Aliexpress instead of Alibaba, they sell it there as well. $1,300, shipped free, even at qty = 1. If you buy two before the 29th they even give $500 discount. Total for two (and a derailleur hanger for a mountain bike) to my house is $2195.16. Never in my life has anything I've bought from anywhere overseas incurred customs/ duties, and even if it happens I'm still breaking even.
But yes, they are Chinese, what does them not being in the US have to do with anything? You are getting these from China. The logistics of shipping and transport are irrelevant to an end consumer in this case since there is no value added or money saved on our end by dealing with it. Kind of a waste of time on your end if you can let Jack Ma handle it for your. And why would I wait for 49 other people to want something I could get for the same price instantly?
If you business model is to do tons of extra work to offer a service that is already available, for products that are easily obtainable for the same price, that isn't going to end any better than the last million times it has been done (hence the complete lack of interest on this or other things on your site).
I like the idea, I hope you can find a way to make it useful and grow this into something more than groupon with extra steps. If you get some quality items from "American" companies that people actually want I'll be all in. But at this point nothing good can be kept in stock and nobody making desirable parts needs any help selling them, so the odds of a group discount are slim. I'd love to be proven wrong.
Good luck to you with your venture, I hope it works out.
Old 07-27-2022, 09:17 AM
FormerVendor

Dear Chuck,
We are incredibly busy developing and promoting a new platform that introduces a new way to buy and sell goods and services online, so usually we don't have time to engage in unfruitful discussion unless we have to counter misinformation, as in this case.
Please stop posting fake information.
First, either you have difficulties with English and/or math, or you are straight up lying to satisfy your ego to a losing argument for the following reasons:
1) All listings on AliExpress have this written at the bottom (if you just scroll down):
"About Import tax:
The shipping cost we have paid dose not include the import tax, because every country will charge different tax upon different goods. And please pay the import tax when package arrive or custom clearance"
You just need to read it…in English (with the typo included lol!)
But, I guess Chuck has a friend in the US customs office so he doesn’t have to pay import duty! Good for you Chuck! Only if we could all be so lucky .
2) The other thing you should've noticed with your keen eye is that only comparable size product to the one we’re selling costs $1,380 [already more than our pool] without including import duty costs [brokerage, customs, bond], which are pricey FYI. But again, those costs don't apply to Chuck, I guess.
3) Also, if you read…the shipping time on the AliExpress listing is October 3 (about 9 weeks). So, Chuck, your statement about shipping time makes no sense.

Bottom line, we are doing something unique and incredible. And yes, we get a lot of back seat drivers, naysayers and haters--people like you who look forward to bringing us down. However, we gladly accept detailed feedback on features or site enhancements.
We generally don’t reply to hateful comments unless they are spreading misinformation. So, Chuck, please stop spreading misinformation.
Lastly, Chuck, we are not promoting China, or Jack Ma. We are a platform. We want people to use it for group purchasing. We don’t care where the good originate from or are sold. We are running a few group buys ourselves to provide a level of comfort to the vendors. We don’t anticipate running them continuously. We have spoken with many local companies about our platform and many are interested in using it for running group buys both local and even internationally.

Happy Pooling!
Old 07-29-2022, 01:37 PM
FormerVendor

bump!!
Old 08-19-2022, 12:14 PM
FormerVendor

Winter is coming. Are you protecting your precious car?
Old 08-22-2022, 08:10 AM
FormerVendor

choose a color that will protect you car from the sun if you are planning on using the capsule outside
Old 08-23-2022, 11:50 AM
FormerVendor

#protectyourcar