Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2 - Tial MVS stainless 38mm Wastegates

For Sale

Engine - Power Adders

04-02-2023, 03:32 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 526
  • Engine - Power Adders - 2 - Tial MVS stainless 38mm Wastegates - Used - 0  All Models - Clarksville, TN 37043, United States
TECH Regular

• Price
    $250
  • Location Clarksville, TN, 37043, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

38mm V band Tial MVS wastegates
Spring kits included
You will need to buy the exhaust side vbands as I welded those to my pipes.

$250 each or both for $425
Shipping $18 each or both

Prices:
I price it for what I will take for it. I don't like raising a price to have negotiation space. Price IS what is listed.

Payment:
I have Paypal but they don't have and won't get my SSN, they are used parts and I am not tracking down receipts for the IRS, they are enough hassle as it is.. So.. Paypal FnF or we happy to do it the old fashioned way - check is in the mail.. I have good ratings and if is junk I throw away, I don't pawn it on someone else but if it makes you nervous I get it, buy a new one and you can sleep at night 

Shipping:
Shipping rates quoted are USPS flat rate boxes.. If you need something different we can discuss. I normally get to town a couple times a week and can ship it then so worst case a day or 2 to ship, but I will let you know before you buy when it will ship. I will send you tracking.

Old 05-05-2023, 09:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 61 Likes on 53 Posts

bump..