Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Set of Trans am/Firebird Tail lights and Centerpiece

For Sale

Lights

05-05-2023, 11:44 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1106
  • Lights - Set of Trans am/Firebird Tail lights and Centerpiece - Used - 1993 to 2002 Pontiac Firebird - Crystal Springs, MS 39059, United States
  • Lights - Set of Trans am/Firebird Tail lights and Centerpiece - Used - 1993 to 2002 Pontiac Firebird - Crystal Springs, MS 39059, United States
Staging Lane

• Price
    $250
  • Location Crystal Springs, MS, 39059, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Pontiac Firebird 1993 - 2002
Description:

Reposting due to dropping the price to the cheapest set of honeycomb lights you'll come across.

Set of used honeycomb tail lights w/ centerpiece off of a 2000 Firebird. Fits 1993-2002 Trans Am or Firebird. These are not "showroom quality" although most, if not all, of the cosmetic imperfections/scratches could likely be removed since they do not go all the way through the lens themselves. 95%+ of all of the imperfections are on the driver's side. Two of the mounting screws on the back of the driver's side are have been broken off, but the breaks are clean and I still have the pieces that broke off and they can easily be re-attached with a little adhesive (a little super glue or gorilla glue would do it). There is also a small hole and adjoining crack in the plastic on the bottom of the driver's side (completely hidden when installed) but it has been there for quite some time now and water, nor anything else, ever entered into the lights as a result. A little caulk would seal it, but again, it has been fine for years as-is, so that's entirely up to you. I will be shipping all of the mounting hardware along with the two mounting pieces that broke off with the lights and centerpiece. Asking $250 and that includes shipping to the US Lower 48. All 3 pieces, along with the hardware, will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, then placed in a styrofoam-lined box (packaged the way I would want it packaged if I were purchasing them) and you'll be updated with the tracking info as soon as I take them to the shipper (likely Fed-Ex) and will have them on the way to you in one business day or less. I accept payment through PayPal FF or CashApp. I tried my best to photograph the lights without having a reflection on them, and have also done my best to show any imperfections by circling them on several pics, but if you have any questions, would like more photos, or if you know any good, dirty jokes, please do not hesitate to let me know! If you'd prefer to contact me (Wade) directly, you can call or text me @601-672-6663. Thanks. 

Old 01-14-2024, 07:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi. Still available? What’s the part number stamped on the back of the assembly. I’m def Butler interested