Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Carbon fiber LS7 intake by Performance Design

04-19-2019, 04:01 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1473
  •  - Carbon fiber LS7 intake by Performance Design - Howell, NJ 07731, United States
    Expired
  •  - Carbon fiber LS7 intake by Performance Design - Howell, NJ 07731, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Teching In

• Price
    $3,500
  • Location Howell, NJ, 07731, USA
Description:

I have a Performance Design carbon fiber intake for sale. It's used and comes off a very low mileage low production US made supercar called a Falcon F7. I bought the take out LS7 from Speedkore and this was included.

The intake comes as you see it with both throttle bodies, fuel rails, stock LS7 injectors and carbon fiber coil covers.

I am not an active member of this site, but was referred to this forum by a member of one of the forums I frequently hang out at. I am an active member at pro-touring.com and lateral-g.net where you will find this intake for sale also. I'm not a scam artist and hope you can appreciate that I didn't ***** it up with posts just to be able to list this for sale.

I'm looking to get as close to $3500 for everything.

You can contact me through this site. I have many more pictures and will answer any questions you have. I'm located in Central NJ, Howell to be exact.

Thanks for looking.

John

Old 04-19-2019, 05:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 475 Likes on 365 Posts

I gotta say,, that would look really cool on a NA setup with all the metal bits either Polished or Powdercoated,
or with twins in front of it with a X pipe..

Not in my budget but luck with the sale..
Old 04-23-2019, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

beautiful intake. never heard of a Falcon F7 till now. Looked them up. Pretty badass car.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love this intake!

I saw this intake about a year ago and fell in love with it. You couldn’t buy it at the time.. anyway, my C6Z is in the shop getting other goodies put on it..I’m sorry, I don’t want to waste your time, but I’d love to take it off your hands, however, I’d have to re-mod the front end of my Z. I wish I would have known this 4 months ago! Good luck man!