Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Official Indianapolis/Surrounding Area's Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 10:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Your mom must have told you huh?
Well we wasn't gonna say anything, BUT! your mom was turning tricks for Jeff and I so we could build our cars this winter. And although she managed to make us some VERY good money, she also managed to catch herpes and even get knocked up by a hobo. Now she's gonna have a herpes infested baby brother for you to raise since the daddy's a homeless POS!

HAH!
LOL, I just got that job I applied for but its an even better one then the one I interviewed for and gets me another 3k a year.

Going to put some serious money into the car and the wifey wants a baby. She will be happy and I will be happy

-I wanna go fast!!!! (Ricky Bobby)
Old 10-20-2008, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uhh- i dunno if you know this, but i think the rest of us do..- KIDS COST MORE THAN CARS- dummy...

Hell if i had a kid i'd trade that little f-er off for a set of Pro-stars and Nitrous bottles :p

Hey James- Did you hear about the red blown ( up ) viper????
Old 10-21-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sup y'all.

...and wihch Viper would you be refering too?
Old 10-21-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by indirocz28
Did you hear about the red blown ( up ) viper????
That viper.. lol
Old 10-21-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Addict

Uhh- i dunno if you know this, but i think the rest of us do..- KIDS COST MORE THAN CARS- dummy...

Hell if i had a kid i'd trade that little f-er off for a set of Pro-stars and Nitrous bottles :p

Hey James- Did you hear about the red blown ( up ) viper????
Allready have some pro stars and a few bottles...... And the pro stars are spares......
Old 10-22-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Allready have some pro stars and a few bottles...... And the pro stars are spares......

All your saying there is:" I have crap laying around that I'm never going to use because my wife wants a baba and my car is NEVER going to run AGAIN...."
Old 10-22-2008, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

All your saying there is:" I have crap laying around that I'm never going to use because my wife wants a baba and my car is NEVER going to run AGAIN...."
No, she wants me to send my car down to MADMAN before that happens.

You sure do talk a lot of trash for someone that got walked by me and will allways be getting walked by me...... yeah the GTO is slow but you wanted to go.... just think if we would have raced from a dig and I had a bottle in the car.... even your LT1 car runing its best time would have got walked.

I could put the motor back in it and be back out in a matter of week but why? I got bored with the power.

When we are both out I will give you a lane at the track..... I sure hope you bring a car thats got more then a 3800 stall, oh wait 3600, Im sorry. Might want to bring a HUGE power adder also.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You sure talk a lot of trash for someone who has a car that will never run. Ha bored with the power- you were scared shitless of that car.. there was like 1,000 people who knew it.. yeah it made good power on 7 cyl's but ****- you spent however much you did for a broke *** big block. I will have less than $4,000 in my car and it will do low 11's..

as far as you " beating me, or anyone" with your car that will never run again - my car is a daily driven car.. IE- NOT A RACE CAR.. now i do expect it to do low 11's maybe tap 10's but I still want to drive it every day and still get good mileage.

How bout you put that thing back together, then start talking crap again... I know of cars that will leave you sitting... that would be if you EVER get it back together..

Oh- wait, doesn't that take money and no wife or kids.. Hmmmmm....- doesnt sound like you....
Old 10-22-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Addict

LOL yeah I was scared, scared of the cops busting me for noise, thats something NOBODY can argue.

I wanted to race a lot of people, even the TT C6 but nobody wanted to, they all said no way so there you go. Did I look scared when I walked you? I know thats a sore subject for you.

Now lets also remember that the car had a bad fuel pump and threw a rocker, if I wanted to I could have just put the lifter back in and a new rocker arm, fuel pump and be done with it but I decided to build the car and put some saftey stuff in, oh yeah I had to replace the front brakes.

LOL my car went 11.1 on the motor with more weight, less suspension, and crappy tires, race gas on a pump gas tune and that was before the nitrous and I fnow for a fact it cost me less then your car AFTER your 4k.

Oh wait, there is anothe excuse, its not a good daily driver because of the MPG but the guy that built it used to drive it every day......

You and your daily driver excuses....

Plenty that will leave me sitting? Sure a brave thing to say when there is NOBODY but one shop that knows my plans and with the new job I have the money to do it.

Granted the 6 second 55 Chevy will leave me sitting......

Since I guess you used to be a good friend thanks for the "hey sorry to hear about the miss cariage" comments and all that I never got. Now please shut the hell up.

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 10-22-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

so much **** talking......
Old 10-22-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah I know, I thought **** talking was for indycarz..

David do u know how many women have misscarriges every day. A LOT. So pull your head out of your ***, shut your mouth and put the ******* car together.. Everyone is tired of you moaning and droaning and going on..

We know the car ran good- no doubt about it. But u make it sound like your going to build some huge monster, which isn't going to happen bc you don't have the budget to build a sub 10 sec car even in 5 years.

And your "walking"me happened to be a stock 04 GTO that weighs 4,000lbs and makes 280hp compared to a 468ci hi compression big block with spray...

You better have about 200 grand sitting around to build this car.

Build the car, then talk ****. Period.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Launching!

You sure do talk a lot of trash for someone that got walked by me and will allways be getting walked by me...... .
Seriously just stop talking till your car runs, it just makes you look dumb. All I have heard is how fast your car was/will be but not how fast it IS. I have and will always be willing to grab a lane with it you just say when.

I will give you credit I didn't know you had run 11.1's on motor with it, was that on 7 cylinders?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no, he had the car for maybe a month in his pisessiob before it broke. That car sat in the garage since late 80's or something.. He was to scared to take it to the track..
Old 10-22-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

yeah I know, I thought **** talking was for indycarz..

David do u know how many women have misscarriges every day. A LOT. So pull your head out of your ***, shut your mouth and put the ******* car together.. Everyone is tired of you moaning and droaning and going on..

We know the car ran good- no doubt about it. But u make it sound like your going to build some huge monster, which isn't going to happen bc you don't have the budget to build a sub 10 sec car even in 5 years.

And your "walking"me happened to be a stock 04 GTO that weighs 4,000lbs and makes 280hp compared to a 468ci hi compression big block with spray...

You better have about 200 grand sitting around to build this car.

Build the car, then talk ****. Period.
no, he had the car for maybe a month in his pisessiob before it broke. That car sat in the garage since late 80's or something.. He was to scared to take it to the track..

Lets see, you have no clue how much money I make, or how much my wife makes, I figured you would at least say sorry for your loss, my 468 was NOT high compression, just as much compression as an LT1 and I did not spray it soooooo your point?.....last I checked the 04 GTO made 350 hp not 280 unless you are talking to the wheels but who cares, lets see, the car sat for about a year before I bought it, had it out for a few months car was built in like 91, not "in the garage since the 80's or so". Was not to scared to take it to the track, everyone and their brother knows that car would have not passed tech, no wheel studs, lots of other obvious things. Even on the motor I would have been kicked out if I even got to make a pass.

You say build something then talk? You have a stock LS1 and a barley runing if runing LT1 car thats not all that to impressive. I know because I went for a ride in it remember.

So if you want to talk trash to me at least get your specs and facts straight.

Ill give a lane but like I said, I allready know the excuses............"my car is just a 500rwhp good MPG daily driver...... thats pretty much a race car"

Everyone I wanted to run all said no, now people talk trash because they can because I have a roller.

Car went 11.1 with heavier wheels and crappy tires, less suspension full weight.

Pretty sure it was on 7 cylinders (time is from past owner). From the looks of the combustion chambers and the pistions the dead cylinder only fired a few times. All the others are super rich. I have a feeling it went 10.4@136 on a 150 shot on 7 holes also.

Many people can confirm that it looks like the dead cylinder only fired a few times after it was built.

Everyone needs to let it go. When my car is done and Irocs is done we will all go to the track ON A PREP NIGHT and run then, no excuses run what you brung and we will see who wins. Jeff (Iroc) can drive his, Ill roll up on the trailer and bring what I will have to bring, Jeff can even trailer his if he wants and who ever looses can keep their moth shut and we will both stay quiet untill then. I sure hope he has more then a 3600 stall though....

One last thing Jeffy, your car is NOT built, so YOU build the car then talk and I will do the same.

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 10-22-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

the point is davey, that we don't go around bench racing cars like you do. And no I don't know how much u or ur wife don't make, but I've heard u barely afford your house and the place is almost bare and smells like dog ****.

And the only power numbers that matter are the ones to the wheels. Everyone knows that..

I also never said either of my cars were built. Especially this one.

Oh and I opened up a usedcar lot I'd go broke bc the only ride there would be your wife, and no one would want her...

Do like everyone says and shut the hell up. We are tired of your *** always talking **** and saying this and that... You remind me of the kid in highschool who always talked **** but couldn't back it up..

So put your junk back together , then you can post how great it doesn't run... Until then SHUT THE HELL UP YOU **** US OFF

Im sorry if you can't take the trash talk I can, you can poke fun of my family a little or my car but when you say crap like that about my wife then thats way uncalled for. Id never do that crap to you man.

Yeah you hear a lot of things from Bob, I have know that for a while, yeah I don't have a lot of furniture, we don't need it nor do we want it right now and yeah when bob was over here the house did smell like dog pee because we were trying to house train our then puppies.

James is the only other guy who has been in my house and I know he would not say crap like that because he has many dogs like me and he told me how you went texting him saying how I was pissing you off. Preety bad you talking trash like that when I own a home and you are in an appartment. Yeah times were tough for a while with $$$ working in the aviation industry sucks sometimes but now its great for me.

Im sorry you can't take the heat.

Tell Bob he can put his own motor back in or you can help. If it wasent for me he would be putting a junk motor back in because he waws to scared to break the mains loose and we all know what he found.... A BENT CRANK!

You can go help him, Im done with him. I bent over backwards for him and saved him from completley trashing his motor and even told him who to take the motor to and this is how he repays me.

Thats fine
Old 10-22-2008, 09:23 PM
10 Second Club

Wow, Thats some trash talking there...
I'd sayy ding ding ding- FIGHT!
But it looks like that already happened a LONG time ago. But anyways. You guys both should just chill out and if you have issues with 1 another, Just fight it out on the phone. You guys we're too cool of friends to arue over something so petty. I'd just talk it out (off the forum) or just leave everything the way it is!
My .02

James

On another subject, The old Formula and The blown up Z are up for the winter. Who else's?
I figured it would be better to go ahead and put it up and only drive it every once in a while to keep the brakes from locking up and to keep the fluids moving through the engine! Any body else do anything special when they park their cars in storage for the winters???
Old 10-22-2008, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm done with his stupid *** James, I'm not sayin **** anymore. My car is not going for "race car" it's going for " fun daily driver"

As far as the supra goes- we both told him to take everything apart..

I also never mentioned anything about bob. U don't know who says what or when.

As far as me not having a house- dude I'm 21 why would I want a house!

Just save our eyes from reading your crap and stop talking it.

The end...

Last edited by indirocz28; 10-22-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:53 AM
Launching!

Was not to scared to take it to the track, everyone and their brother knows that car would have not passed tech, no wheel studs, lots of other obvious things. Even on the motor I would have been kicked out if I even got to make a pass.
Seriously, I know people run 140+ without a cage, I know people running low 10's without a cage. Do you think they are really going to care about studs? You are nuts!

Car went 11.1 with heavier wheels and crappy tires, less suspension full weight.

Pretty sure it was on 7 cylinders (time is from past owner). From the looks of the combustion chambers and the pistions the dead cylinder only fired a few times. All the others are super rich. I have a feeling it went 10.4@136 on a 150 shot on 7 holes also.
So you never ran it? If thats the case you have no idea, he might have decided to sell it and swapped motors with his friend because his was blown up. Quoting times you havn't run is in pretty poor taste in my opinion.

Many people can confirm that it looks like the dead cylinder only fired a few times after it was built.
How would you even begin to tell this?

I don't mean to be clowning on you, but even you have to think this string of excuses and random information is a bit rediculous.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Wow, not sure if I want to post in this thread with the biggest d*ck contest going on...

Anyone around the Indy area have a hookup for a techII? I need to hook one up to check out some convertor lockup issues I'm having. Prefer north side, but doesn't have to be.

Thanks
Old 10-23-2008, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

Wow..... I've have missed a lot lol James whats going on my friend what are the plans for the winter with the z.

Quick Reply: Official Indianapolis/Surrounding Area's Thread!