Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

93+ Camaro Body Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 93+ Camaro Body Parts

Hey guys,

Time to clean out the garage! These parts are from a Mystic Teal '96 Camaro Z28. All parts are being sold as "repaintable" condition. The parts are all intact with no major signs of damage. Very minor body work, if any, is all it would take to get these parts repainted to match your car. Unfortunately, every part has scuffs or scratches in the paint, so I would not recommend purchasing these items with intentions of bolting them right onto your Mystic Teal Camaro.

Complete Rear Hatch w/ Glass and 1 strut: $100
Minor scuffs in the glass, I have a feeling these can be rubbed out or polished out, but I'm not 100% sure.

Driver's Door w/ Glass: $100
Also includes interior door panel, but does not include the power lock/unlock switch. It was removed prior to me getting the part, so I'm not sure what happened to it.

Passenger's Door w/ Glass: $75
Again, also includes interior door panel, but this part DOES come with the lock/unlock switches. The side mirror was busted off and the top edges of the door have very minor fiberglass damage. A pint of epoxy and sanding would be all it'd take to get it flawless again which shouldn't be a problem for any body shop painting the door to do.

Rear Bumper Cover: $75
Good condition - as with all of the parts, there's scuffs in the paint from being moved around from location to location. The plastic itself is in good condition and would be very easy to repaint and install.

Rear Tail Panel: $50
Great condition, perfect for a sand down and repaint to either match your car or do a Berger panel.

Set of 4 stock rims w/ newer tires: $100
Tires seem to be almost brand new... tons of life left in the tires. Perfect for the winter months or for someone just needing another set!

Parts are located in Macomb, MI. I would prefer not to ship any of the parts except for the tail panel -- they're all too big and/or heavy to ship.