liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by Myztery710
Look who it is haha...how are you!?
just peachy. last time i talked to you it was on new years eve
Old 01-07-2009 | 03:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 88monte
just peachy. last time i talked to you it was on new years eve
New years eve? Hmmm I'll get a hold of you later then, didn't realize been that long!
Old 01-08-2009 | 02:39 AM
liqour enthusiest

you better
Old 01-08-2009 | 04:21 PM
On The Tree

Ok i know that all of you have already forgot about this, but i just found the thread and was reading, It was an ok thread, but started getting boring until this dude said something about a van and I actually laughed....Then I keep reading and Captain Planet defender of the universe (AKA Silver Ghost) starts acting like this dude just groped the mystery girl in front of a preschool at choir practice... This is the kinda crap that makes me wonder....So I keep reading and see some more post from Captain Planet and by the end of the thread i have seen more posts by Silver hero that could be offensive to people than this one the other van guy said that was thrown back into his face.....Somthing tells me this guy just needs his ego stroked. I don't know what he looks like but just by reading his posts I for some reason picture Dwight Schrute from the office....I don't know why.....They just seem to have the same demeanor about them........Don't ban me bro don't ban me!
Old 01-08-2009 | 04:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Britt2020
Ok i know that all of you have already forgot about this, but i just found the thread and was reading, It was an ok thread, but started getting boring until this dude said something about a van and I actually laughed....Then I keep reading and Captain Planet defender of the universe (AKA Silver Ghost) starts acting like this dude just groped the mystery girl in front of a preschool at choir practice... This is the kinda crap that makes me wonder....So I keep reading and see some more post from Captain Planet and by the end of the thread i have seen more posts by Silver hero that could be offensive to people than this one the other van guy said that was thrown back into his face.....Somthing tells me this guy just needs his ego stroked. I don't know what he looks like but just by reading his posts I for some reason picture Dwight Schrute from the office....I don't know why.....They just seem to have the same demeanor about them........Don't ban me bro don't ban me!

Most people on this site would not last long on some of the other forums....

I can think of one were even the ladies have to have a pair lol.

I think the only people that get banned there are scammers lol.
Old 01-08-2009 | 04:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Most people on this site would not last long on some of the other forums....

I can think of one were even the ladies have to have a pair lol.

I think the only people that get banned there are scammers lol.
You should see my other forum. it is everyone for themselves. You can post ANYTHING you want. Threads NEVER get locked or deleted. It is the best!!!!
Old 01-08-2009 | 04:50 PM
On The Tree

This is my favorite site. Its just the quirky jerky dudes like silver ghost turd that bothers me.
Old 01-08-2009 | 05:03 PM
LS1Tech Administrator
20 Year Member

This is my favorite site. Its just the quirky jerky dudes like silver ghost turd that bothers me.

Something tells me that you're looking for attention, so you drag some **** up that hasn't been an issue in this thread for MANY pages just to get noticed.

We're all just trying to have some fun with this thread, don't mess it up with weak personal insults like this. Honestly that just looks bad on your part.

SilverGhost was just doing his job. We get a lot of guys on this site that scare female members away by getting too aggressive with requests for pics, personal info, comments, etc. So, until it's clear that people know each other, we have to moderate certain comments.

Let's try to keep this fun.
Old 01-08-2009 | 05:22 PM
Launching!

This has turned into a Blog/I.M/Re-uniting thread over a 13 page span
Old 01-08-2009 | 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
You should see my other forum. it is everyone for themselves. You can post ANYTHING you want. Threads NEVER get locked or deleted. It is the best!!!!
Yeah I love it, the one I am talking about you can not edit or delete posts after 5 minutes, you can say anything you want with no fear of being banned, you can cuss out the site owner and he will just do the same back lol.

One of the best tech sites out there though if not the best.

Tonight at 8 there is a chick cat fight in the chat room on it, a few don't get along and are going to verbally work out there differences lol.
Old 01-08-2009 | 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
Something tells me that you're looking for attention, so you drag some **** up that hasn't been an issue in this thread for MANY pages just to get noticed.

We're all just trying to have some fun with this thread, don't mess it up with weak personal insults like this. Honestly that just looks bad on your part.

SilverGhost was just doing his job. We get a lot of guys on this site that scare female members away by getting too aggressive with requests for pics, personal info, comments, etc. So, until it's clear that people know each other, we have to moderate certain comments.

Let's try to keep this fun.
Wow...you did it. Thanks. You enlightened me on the better way. And quenching my newly found thirst for attention. I don't look for attention look at my past post and you can see I pretty much keep to myself, but these/you guys take some things way to far.
Old 01-08-2009 | 05:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Yeah I love it, the one I am talking about you can not edit or delete posts after 5 minutes, you can say anything you want with no fear of being banned, you can cuss out the site owner and he will just do the same back lol.

One of the best tech sites out there though if not the best.

Tonight at 8 there is a chick cat fight in the chat room on it, a few don't get along and are going to verbally work out there differences lol.
Ohh yeah i know what you mean. We call one another out all the time. The language there, how we put people down and what not would be a perma band here...
Old 01-08-2009 | 06:09 PM
NKAWTG...N

Ohh yeah i know what you mean. We call one another out all the time. The language there, how we put people down and what not would be a perma band here...
Tochd...do you own Chitown racing? I forget.

Last edited by StoleIt; 01-08-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-08-2009 | 06:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by StoleIt
Tochd...do you own Chitown racing? I forget.

No.. Why?
Old 01-08-2009 | 06:22 PM
LS1Tech Administrator
20 Year Member

Wow...you did it. Thanks. You enlightened me on the better way. And quenching my newly found thirst for attention.
Glad I could help.
Old 01-08-2009 | 06:37 PM
NKAWTG...N

No.. Why?
Curious what website you run.

And the one you described sounds exactly like CTR.
Old 01-08-2009 | 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

lol thinking the same
Old 01-08-2009 | 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

what's chitownracing?
Old 01-08-2009 | 10:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

nope sorry

Quick Reply: Any LS1 Ladies from Illinois?