Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indiana rollcall

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to dd mine. And honestly i was always the one to say "ill never not dd my trans am" but when i got the oppurtunity to save a **** load of money on car insurance AND own another car. Ya i took it. Trust me i miss my car sooooo f n bad hahaha. And Harb i wanna be there when the rear blows just wanna see it instead of feel it you know hahaha
Old 01-13-2010, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by t/a for life
Hahaha then you woke up from that wet dream......ya this spring should be fun. Sooo my debate should i pull the car out from under the cover in march OR just be a man a wait till april lmao.....And harb you may have spray on by spring time but you least owe me 1 race motor to motor
Bring it out April 1st. Thats when I usually take mine out. It's the 1st official day of the racing season.
And I agree, With all the BS talked last year between you and Harb.... You guys will definentaly have to do a 1 time motor to motor pass!

Originally Posted by harbaugh
....im probly gona be running my 10bolt come spring still and pray it lasts til may....then ill upgrade...
I'm gonna laugh when you break.... Then I'll just have a flash-back of all the times I have broken my 10 bolts, And probably cry!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

i usually wait till april too...i hate this time a year, nothing but stuff to look forward to, getting the car out, spring break, warm weather, summer break. nothing good about january or february...

on another note i may take the Z on its first road trip to panama city beach, FL for spring break this year. curious how shell do and ill actually have fun driving down, just whether or not ill have money for rear tires by then!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
10 Second Club

Hell yeah bro, Have fun in Panama... & I love driving my car more than anything. Winter Sucks @$$.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Bring it out April 1st. Thats when I usually take mine out. It's the 1st official day of the racing season.
And I agree, With all the BS talked last year between you and Harb.... You guys will definentaly have to do a 1 time motor to motor pass!

I'm gonna laugh when you break.... Then I'll just have a flash-back of all the times I have broken my 10 bolts, And probably cry!
we will do that motor to motor run....and ill try and break it when i run t/a...lol.....ive had my share of breaking rearends thats why i dont trust this one....lol....its always nice when u make a turn and the spyder gears start grinding...hahaha...but u keep tellin urself thats a normal noise and u can make it home....hahahaha...i had a 98 dodge ram when i was 16 and i went through 8 clutchs, two tranys and two rearends in a year and half.....and two sets of tires...o and the transfer case was junk when i sold it...hahaha....ask matt in the yellow cobra...lol...we went to school togethor....lol....it was fast for a truck..lol...thats not counting what i broke on the two stangs i had and my bike...lol..im the king of breaking stuff...lol...
Old 01-14-2010, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

lmao, Sounds like my breaking streak...

But what I don't get is how does a bolt-on (13.6 103 mph 2.0 60') Formula break 4 10 bolts in 2 years haha.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Launching!

cuz your fat *** is in the car duh!! hahahahaha oviously im jp hahaha
Old 01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
10 Second Club

James I could get in depth about why stuff fails. It's part of my job. I can tell you that my 12 bolt in my Camaro whined more than a 8 y/o girl but it held together and never failed on me. I just had to tighten up the pass side bolts for the retaining bolts that hold the axle in the end housing.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:34 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah your rearend whined like a Virgin on her first time.

Tex! Keep on Playing and your first on my hitlist to go down this year.

Well I got to play with the camaro today (a little bit). It looks horrible all broken down into pieces.
Poor Thing! I feel so ashamed. hahaha
Old 01-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by harbaugh
we will do that motor to motor run....and ill try and break it when i run t/a...lol.....ive had my share of breaking rearends thats why i dont trust this one....lol....its always nice when u make a turn and the spyder gears start grinding...hahaha...but u keep tellin urself thats a normal noise and u can make it home....hahahaha...i had a 98 dodge ram when i was 16 and i went through 8 clutchs, two tranys and two rearends in a year and half.....and two sets of tires...o and the transfer case was junk when i sold it...hahaha....ask matt in the yellow cobra...lol...we went to school togethor....lol....it was fast for a truck..lol...thats not counting what i broke on the two stangs i had and my bike...lol..im the king of breaking stuff...lol...
Haha yea you are good at breakin **** for sure, You wont break the rear end racing the t/a as long as I dont ride with ya ha seems like thats when you always break **** and then somehow i get stuck helping fix it! lol
Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jrob56
i usually wait till april too...i hate this time a year, nothing but stuff to look forward to, getting the car out, spring break, warm weather, summer break. nothing good about january or february...

on another note i may take the Z on its first road trip to panama city beach, FL for spring break this year. curious how shell do and ill actually have fun driving down, just whether or not ill have money for rear tires by then!
man I was gonna drive mine to panama last year, Im glad I didnt there was a bunch of break ins and wrecks down there...
Old 01-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by johnLs1camaro
man I was gonna drive mine to panama last year, Im glad I didnt there was a bunch of break ins and wrecks down there...
Yeah I agree, I was going to last year too but decided not to and I am really glad that I didnt. Too many drunk idiots running into cars and breaking into them, etc.

I saw one kid run up the hood,roof,and trunk of multiple cars that were parallel parked
Old 01-15-2010, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^yeah, people are idiots down there,It is a ******* blast though! you going back this year?

hey jrob what days you going down there this year? Ill be down there march 22nd til
28th.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

we have a room for peak week march 13-20, and ya it gets nuts down there. itll be my 4th year, but ive seen alot nicer cars than mine and a buddy has taken his roush a few times and nothing bad happened. im still thinking about it, unfortunately i have two months to think about it...
Old 01-15-2010, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

i personally would not do it but i also have a dd to so...
Old 01-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by johnLs1camaro
^yeah, people are idiots down there,It is a ******* blast though! you going back this year?

hey jrob what days you going down there this year? Ill be down there march 22nd til
28th.
Kinda sorta ha, i decided to spend my money on my car but im still going to Florida to my brother house and going to make a trip to Panama for a weekend since its only 2hrs from his house and stay with one of my roommates since he will be there. So you see what i mean when i say kinda sorta haha
Old 01-16-2010, 02:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
i personally would not do it but i also have a dd to so...
ya i have a 95 taurus but i wouldnt drive that thing that far lol
Old 01-16-2010, 02:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hammond Indiana here....unfortunately. lol
Old 01-17-2010, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nmcqueen469
Boiler up!!!!
hell yeah boiler up!

unfortunately i don't know what has happened to our basketball team...
Old 01-17-2010, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ThumperNC24
hell yeah boiler up!

unfortunately i don't know what has happened to our basketball team...
No ****. Start 14-0, then drop 3 in a row. WTF???

Quick Reply: Indiana rollcall