Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Purdue Cruise Pictures and Videos

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 02:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cvaught
No, Dustin lives out off of 52 on the east side of town. He has a WS6 with a built 408 and a couple large shots of nitrous.
How much did that run you? I stopped in at Premier last year and talked to them about doing some work on my car, but never did get anything decided on. But I probably could use a good street tune.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dustin isn't at the dealership anymore, so the best way to contact him is to shoot him a PM. His user name in here is GrimReaper and if I remember right I belive a basic tune is like $150 to turn off lights, tune out codes, set rev limter, etc. The full tune is around $250 and he tunes it with a wideband to adjust the A/F ratio and all the things above. Just send him a private message and tell him Cody sent you over and he should cut you a good deal. It was well worth the money in my opinion. The car has been running great!
Old 04-29-2009, 12:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks Cody, I shot him a PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm bumping this thread to let people know that I'm looking to do a photoshoot with a couple cars this next week. I'll be available Mon, Tues, and Wed and I've posted this on another forum. I'd like to start shooting around 7 and go until after sunset. I'm not charging anything, just want to take some more pictures. The car doesn't have to be an f-body I'm open to just about everything. Send me a PM if you're interested with contact information, I'm only going to be able to do probably 2-3 cars but I might end up doing more during the day if it's cloudy out (for those who are students).
Old 05-02-2009, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

PM sent 72firebird

Quick Reply: Purdue Cruise Pictures and Videos